Croats Kicking Off

Ace

“A leading spokesman for football supporters said the authority failed to take into account the reputation of fans in their policing strategy.”

So what did they take in to account? Last year they caused it in Vienna & Luzern, everycunt knew this weeks ago. FI were in Osijek last week and knew they caused it the night before the game. Too busy kicking back on their jollys to do their job

Useless fannys. Mentioning how its a small support, Maribor will bring a small support but they’ll probably try it. We’ll see if the polis are still ignoring “small supports”. 

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, terminator said:

Not sure if sweetheart does or not.

But one things for fucking sure - the wee posse of you, goosetav, foreverandever, and bronzy, are on here licking each other's dung hatch every five minutes.

Can just see you the noo, 'uck it's only a wee tickle, goosy, shut yer eyes n count tae October and I'll be done in a jiffy I won't nip you like last time ...

" .... January ... February .... Easter ... spring ... aww furr fux sake, goosy, why'd yi no telt me yi hid thah fuckin' tandoori take oot!

Lowlife fucking scum that makes a taig look good!

fede61d410030ae5880cdd72adc02c94.gif

6 minutes ago, terminator said:

Frankie, you and your wee (and I emphasize the 'wee') posse so fed up being racists cunts yerr now gein lassies a hard time?

Seein' yi hivnae bin banned furr yer racism, a guess some of the mods must be in yerr dung hatch licken posse anaw.

image.png.05ada804336063a6da5ae9a5af44eeac.png

This should be an open goal for the media if anyone wants an easy to research story. Video of the fights, internet footage from last year, supporters anecdotes, police comments, job done.

It's supposed to be the essential function of the media in a democracy to question politicians and organisations like the police to the nth degree. Keep them honest. So now that the media have reported what's happened, you'd expect that they move on to keeping the police honest, given the dangers to your average unsuspecting fan from what happened. To asking if they made mistakes. They're quick enough elsewhere where the police are suspected to have made mistakes. So you'd have to ask questions if they don't do the same here...

Polis Scotland seem to love a “door chap” but seem less obliging on the preventative measures front. Happy to sit and study cctv/iPhone footage in identifying wrong doers but lacking in perhaps taking a basic risk assessment of the threat posed by the Croatian visitors.

People have ended up in hospital as a result of the Croats not being properly managed.

15 minutes ago, terminator said:

Frankie, you and your wee (and I emphasize the 'wee') posse so fed up being racists cunts yerr now gein lassies a hard time?

Seein' yi hivnae bin banned furr yer racism, a guess some of the mods must be in yerr dung hatch licken posse anaw.

take this pish to the OT

3 minutes ago, Gersey said:

Polis Scotland seem to love a “door chap” but seem less obliging on the preventative measures front. Happy to sit and study cctv/iPhone footage in identifying wrong doers but lacking in perhaps taking a basic risk assessment of the threat posed by the Croatian visitors.

People have ended up in hospital as a result of the Croats not being properly managed.

Reactive not proactive by all accounts 

Polis Scotland seem to have totally under-estimated the travelling Osijek support which, although small in numbers, came here intent on causing bother.

Questions now need to be asked by our board to Polis Scotland regards this because this could lead to UEFA action in future were similar incidents to happen again.

38 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

take this pish to the OT

Notice yi didnae chose born a blue nose original dung hatch post to sweetheart, wonder why.

And if mods don't pull up posters for cunt post like born a blue nose's, and the likes of Frankie's racism, then I'll be pishing on them whether the fuck you like it or not.

Anyway, Frankie's posse are intae their golden showers.  

Someone in PS made a cunt of this without a doubt and as @Inigo said above in if we lived in a normal country where everyone was treated evenly by the media, this fuck up would be highlighted, but since it is Rangers that are involved they all want to leave it looking like it was our blame.

I would normally support the police but on this occasion it is plain to see that they miscalculated the situation and are now fire fighting with statements that are just ridiculous and stupid.

I would expect to see water cannon on standby for the game on Thursday night. :happy:

11 minutes ago, The hustler said:

Polis Scotland seem to have totally under-estimated the travelling Osijek support which, although small in numbers, came here intent on causing bother.

Questions now need to be asked by our board to Polis Scotland regards this because this could lead to UEFA action in future were similar incidents to happen again.

I find it more likely that they got wind of trouble on the horizon and decided to make themselves scarce, knowing fine well that the partisan press here could be relied upon to spin an anti-Rangers narrative, just like they did in the aftermath of the Hampden trouble.

Either way, the club must be proactive in making sure that PS have no excuses in the future. 

Police Scotland showing themselves up to be the amateurs that they are once again ... a hand picked SNP run Police Force that’s nowhere near fit for purpose 

they quite happily, retrospectively arrest Bears after the event to hide their failings during the event because it’s the easy thing to do 

I’ve found a lot of the actual normL officers that work for the force decent guys but their commanders in charge and policy makers are absolute vermin 

46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

After this latest episode mate and having seen what Rangers fans were up against. And  with the Fuckpig Scotland there to witness everything . Then sorry my para head is on over load .

These bastards are taking zeeeee orders from higher up

Corrupt to the fucking core.

Never had any time for plod, but since the rise of SNPira, they are nothing more than a tool of the state to perpetuate a political agenda. Particularly against us.

Their new recruitment policy. Hire a taig!

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Someone in PS made a cunt of this without a doubt and as @Inigo said above in if we lived in a normal country where everyone was treated evenly by the media, this fuck up would be highlighted, but since it is Rangers that are involved they all want to leave it looking like it was our blame.

I would normally support the police but on this occasion it is plain to see that they miscalculated the situation and are now fire fighting with statements that are just ridiculous and stupid.

I would expect to see water cannon on standby for the game on Thursday night. :happy:

The question is whether it was their incompetence or a deliberate policy? If their FI had been over they would know. They only have to check on You Tube and be aware of Croatian fans reputation to know that trouble was likely. I would be seeking the resignation of the head of the FI unit and that half wit of a Divisional Commander. His excuses are utterly laughable.

You do have to wonder how these 'lapses' only seem to happen when Rangers are involved. 

5 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

The question is whether it was their incompetence or a deliberate policy? If their FI had been over they would know. They only have to check on You Tube and be aware of Croatian fans reputation to know that trouble was likely. I would be seeking the resignation of the head of the FI unit and that half wit of a Divisional Commander. His excuses are utterly laughable.

You do have to wonder how these 'lapses' only seem to happen when Rangers are involved. 

TBF they seem to be completely incompetent when it comes to all football clubs after all Ajax were allowed to steam into the Gallowgate and wreck celtic bars as well

The Club or even Club 1872 ( no laughing ) should have been proactive with a statement the night of the game or even yesterday demanding to know how a group of Ultras, who caused bother in two away ties last year were allowed to stroll about Glasgow..

Pile the pressure on the Police.

56 minutes ago, terminator said:

Stop speaking Berghaus 

I doubt there's anything more to it than incompetence.

And maybe a lack of giving a fuck. There's a tendency to view Rangers fans (can't say about other fan as I don't mingle with other fans on matchdays) as a potential enemy. You certainly get that feeling alot of the time, anyway. It's not easy to transition from that to seeing them as a group that needs protection. If it's Feyenoord it's obvious you need to be close to the opposition fans. If it's Osijek you have to think about it more and do some homework. You have to care enough to be thorough in establishing threats. More a not caring enough about the safety of football fans issue maybe.

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

TBF they seem to be completely incompetent when it comes to all football clubs after all Ajax were allowed to steam into the Gallowgate and wreck celtic bars as well

there were videos of tens if not hundreds of filth vans bottling trams full of women and children when they were in ajax yet the media portrayed them as poor wee innocent souls. Had fans and journalists alike given free reign and unlimited airtime to claim it wasnt them. perhaps the media are just incompetent as well. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I know you have  your tongue in your cheek with this one mate . I doubt even Pedro could pull this one .

However the cops neglect in many of our games . Yet the warzone presence for our away games with the scum , the video cameras being used in Croatia and at certain OF and high profile games . It makes you wonder who is pulling the gestapo strings

Yes mate you know me too well.

More a dig at the roasters trying to squarely blame it on the SFA in here, sure there maybe should have been more dialogue perhaps but on the whole you have to be looking at Police Scotland for their lax approach to this fixture.

They must have known what was in store after being in Croatia for the first leg and a quick look on youtube tells you all you need to know about that mob when they travel, this episode was entirely avoidable.

Archived