We’re winning it

21 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

Big decisions in big games will go against us every time. We will have to be exceptional to win it.

Watch out for Goodson getting sent off for another 'controversial' decision at Motherwell, a week before the piggery. 

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Half way through the season things changed for me. I think we in general go on about reds and pens ect which i think can go against or for you just the way of football but that today and last season with hivs has cemented the issue of cheating. We looked superb and were all over they cunts and with one brush off the ball, a nothing incident that you see every week gets us a red? Then the pen which was blatant and the guy hauled him down in front of an open goal isn't even booked? It was a stone wall red card. Jack got assaulted and fuck all

It's something we are going to see a lot of this season because they cunts know how much we have improved.

Aye thought as much. Paranoid protestant.

30 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

This.

You can't win things when you get cheated out of points.

We are behind already due to none of our own doing and it's the first fucking game, can you imagine the OF games? 

I absolutely 100% believe this 

32 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Sigh! The big bad boys will stop us - it’s a conspiracy I tell ye!

Listen Mr Republican we know your views. 

So just fuck off back up one of your hills dreaming of your Wee Nic telling the English to go home and then no again leave the adults in peace. 

8 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

Our manager has said almost the same thing. You saying the same to him. If you can't see what's happening here that's your fuckin problem.

Refs are shite - but even SG said Morelas gave him a decision - kinda surprised at no card at the penalty but neither decision makes me think ‘conspiracy’! 

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

He’s no a banger, he’s a fucking nationalist scumbag who should be nowhere near this forum or anything Rangers.  He contradicts everything it means to follow Rangers. 

:lol: except I do support Rangers but just not to your definition of a supporter - get over yourself. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Refs are shite - but even SG said Morelas gave him a decision - kinda surprised at no card at the penalty but neither decision makes me think ‘conspiracy’! 

It's not just today's game though is it? As Stevie G says "it's been going on for seasons".

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Listen Mr Republican we know your views. 

So just fuck off back up one of your hills dreaming of your Wee Nic telling the English to go home and then no again leave the adults in peace. 

That the best you got - liked being whipped with confetti. 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: except I do support Rangers but just not to your definition of a supporter - get over yourself. 

You go against everything it means to be involved with Rangers.  You’re no fellow supporter of mine. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We won't be allowed to win it, there I said it. 

Unless we 'click' upfront, we won't.to put it simply - 10 man sellick would have fucked a very poor aberdeen team by 2-3 goals.

In every game this season that bad decision, over hit pass, lack of real quality has been apparent. That said, i really think we will improve, and if we can do that sooner rather later then, yes, we can challenge. 

51 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Bluepeter9 - you're a fenian/snp supporter - as you know both/neither fits into being a Rangers supporter. 

Fenian / nope -  snp supporter - yep 

Rangers supporter most Definately