Tav tonight

BlueThunder

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I said he was brilliant, doesn’t change the fact he should have stopped the one they did score. 

You know it’s funny how fickle football fans are, because at half time when we’re losing, everyone is in agreement that his poor defending for the goal has cost us. But it’s ok now we won 3-1 so everything’s rosy.  Tav has a fantastic game, he still should have done a lot better for the goal.

You can’t stop everything lol do you honestly think any player who was possibly, so good nobody could ever get past him, would be playing in Scotland? Be realistic regarding the standard of player we can attract an you’ll come across sane like the rest of us. I doubt there has ever been a player that good, ever.

i know your saying he was brilliant but just leave it at that if you really think that no need for the ‘he was at fault for the goal bit’ 

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

Away an ..... fill in the blanks. 

He had a great game tonight.

Aye for the millionth time he did, but he was still at fault for their goal. Nothings ever gonnae change that. 

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

You can’t stop everything lol do you honestly think any player who was possibly, so good nobody could ever get past him, would be playing in Scotland? Be realistic regarding the standard of player we can attract an you’ll come across sane like the rest of us. I doubt there has ever been a player that good, ever.

Aye every player makes mistakes, what’s your point? ?

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Except it wouldn’t have because we outnumbered them in the box and Tav isn’t looking over his shoulder to watch a player run into the box unmarked.  As I said had we lost or drew tonight, it’s a different forum and we all know that and Tav would have rightly got the blame. 

Tav was part of the back 3 defending, and covering in the correct position, Candeias at that point should have been covering at RB for him to compensate. Losing or drawing doesn't change  the facts, and Tav still wouldn't be at fault for that goal no matter how many people say it or want it to be true.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I said he was brilliant, doesn’t change the fact he should have stopped the one they did score. 

You know it’s funny how fickle football fans are, because at half time when we’re losing, everyone is in agreement that his poor defending for the goal has cost us. But it’s ok now we won 3-1 so everything’s rosy.  Tav has a fantastic game, he still should have done a lot better for the goal.

Losing at half time ? no going to read  any more of your posts street creds taken a tanking ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Said it in the other thread. He was superb tonight but he needs to give up the set pieces as they're dreadful from him.

Kent's were even worse. It was frustrating how crap our set piece delivery was throughout the game.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Tav was part of the back 3 defending, and covering in the correct position, Candeias at that point should have been covering at RB for him to compensate. Losing or drawing doesn't change  the facts, and Tav still wouldn't be at fault for that goal no matter how many people say it or want it to be true.

It’s actually quite funny how fickle football fans are at times, draw or lose tonight we all know who would be getting blamed for that goal and correctly may I add.  The right back who let a player run unmarked into the box and have all the time in the world to hit a shot.  He shot have long spotted the threat before he did.  It’s called defending.  Now, for the millionth time, he had a brilliant game, but he is partly to blame for an away goal conceded.  The end. 

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

Losing at half time ? no going to read  any more of your posts street creds taken a tanking ?

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Drawing then.  Imagine you talking about credibility on this forum. ?

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I wonder if Gerrard is lambasting his players right now or celebrating a glass of wine with them. fuck me.

You do know that’s what managers do win, lose or draw?  They review the negatives to try and improve them.  

Just now, GOAT said:

You do know that’s what managers do win, lose or draw?  They review the negatives to try and improve them.  

Our second half display tonight was the best in probably a decade Goat. surely you can recognize that. Why can't we just focus on that for a least a night ?