Sadiq

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Heaven forbid Rangers supporters should watch Rangers games, then discuss what they think of Rangers players in the Rangers section of a Rangers forum.

Heaven forbid they should give the player a chance to show us what he can do before saying he isn’t up to the job. 

He does look a guy that can be great and frustrating at the same time, but the big cunt needs to actually get dome proper minutes before we can really judge him. At the moment he isn't going to get that because Morelos is back to his best!

20 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

He is absolutely hopeless a comedy act. We  require options up front ASAP to help Alfredo we need at least 2 proven scorers in before the window shuts because if anything happens to Alfredo we are fucked!

He's barley had any game time. It's too soon to be writing him off as a comedy act.

Once he's got a couple of 90 min games under his belt then we can judge.

However we do need another striker. I believe you need at a minimum 3 to see out a season.

Ppl were going in about hearts etc having good strong black guys up front for years who lets face it were average yet we have got this young boy from ROMA no less and he’s written off after seeing him for under an hour ! I get the comedy side of it he is awkward as fuck to watch but at least defenders won’t be used to it. Certainly don’t hope he turns into the shit comedy act that some fans love over the years ie dalcio 

23 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

He is absolutely hopeless a comedy act. We  require options up front ASAP to help Alfredo we need at least 2 proven scorers in before the window shuts because if anything happens to Alfredo we are fucked!

Ahhh mate you better get Stevie G on the phone and tell him he was wrong then. Thanks for sharing your vision and knowledge. That was a close one!

22 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Heaven forbid they should give the player a chance to show us what he can do before saying he isn’t up to the job. 

People are forming opinions based on what they’ve seen so far, very much in the context of the transfer window closing in a couple of weeks and him being our only back up to Morelos. Perfectly reasonable imo.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's barley had any game time. It's too soon to be writing him off as a comedy act.

Once he's got a couple of 90 min games under his belt then we can judge.

However we do need another striker. I believe you need at a minimum 3 to see out a season.

Whilst I usually agree with what you are saying  I  have seen enough to form an opinion ,  he won’t do and while maybe calling him a comedy act is a bit too far he is in my opinion nowhere near good enough     We are in agreement that we need another two strikers in to see the season out ....Lafferty could be one but we also need another poacher type. Defoe? 

3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Ahhh mate you better get Stevie G on the phone and tell him he was wrong then. Thanks for sharing your vision and knowledge. That was a close one!

I don’t think he was a Gerrard signing I think this was a Mark Allen one it is a gamble  and  nothing wrong with that. But in my opinion it is not going to work out and we require much better 

Just now, GeeSS said:

I don’t think he was a Gerrard signing I think this was a Mark Allen one it is a gamble  and  nothing wrong with that. But in my opinion it is not going to work out and we require much better 

Ah ok. I still think it's far too early to tell though, by all accounts he has a lot of potential and he could really rise to the challenge. I take your point we do still need some more options upfront.

11 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

You think Mark Allen signed a player without telling Stevie. ??

17 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

People are forming opinions based on what they’ve seen so far, very much in the context of the transfer window closing in a couple of weeks and him being our only back up to Morelos. Perfectly reasonable imo.

We need more options up front whether Sadiq looks the part or not, but to write him off as some sort of clown at this time is just nonsense. 

18 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Whilst I usually agree with what you are saying  I  have seen enough to form an opinion ,  he won’t do and while maybe calling him a comedy act is a bit too far he is in my opinion nowhere near good enough     We are in agreement that we need another two strikers in to see the season out ....Lafferty could be one but we also need another poacher type. Defoe? 

I'm reserving judgment on sadiq until he gets a bit more game time.

I can't see Defoe. He seems keen to stay and fight for his place at Bournemouth.

Apparently hearts have knocked back cash + lee wallace for lafferty. They want 750k for him. Is he worth that investment?

I think we should be looking at foreign marks for another striker. We have got good deals with Katic and Barisic. There surely must be a striker of the same quality we can get. It's also easier to deal with foreign clubs compared to the crap we get from Scottish teams.

6 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

I have to confess I was gunning for Mohsni to come good back in 2013 or whatever so maybe I shouldn't commit myself too much here....... but still I really hope the big fucker finds his niche, even as a super sub and a worthy extra option for us.

Tut tut Rockwell, who was his manager again?  :p: