Not sure if this is genuine, but

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Theyā€™ve gave their st holders first dibs on tickets for the biggest game, meh

Yeah.

It's just basic common sense that the mhanks will have this sold out in quick time. Honestly folks.

12 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Ā 

Is the point not that they said they were reducing our allocation due to overwhelming demand for season tickets?

They could still have sold an extra 5 or 6k extra and be doing this. They're probably doing it because there's so few for it to be worth a public sale. We've done that in the past. Or they're simply giving ST holders first option.Ā 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Theyā€™ve gave their st holders first dibs on tickets for the biggest game, meh

This. I remember we did something similar many season ago and I was offered another 2 tickets against them. We would have sold out easily that game. Another non story but one which when I opened the page I had to look at that Neanderthal at the top. Fucking shocking that needed posted.

23 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

This. I remember we did something similar many season ago and I was offered another 2 tickets against them. We would have sold out easily that game. Another non story but one which when I opened the page I had to look at that Neanderthal at the top. Fucking shocking that needed posted.

You were offered an extra 2 tickets for an old firm game?Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

There isn't a chance in hell they're struggling to sell that out. ?

Folk are probably jumping to the wrong conclusions from this.

You're right.Ā 

They never put the tickets for when we're playing at their midden up for general sale supposedly, as a way to reward season ticket holders who are choking to see a club they claim is 6 years old, in a derby that doesn't exist.Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

A very simple question , how many season ticket holders do the tims have ?. Never an easy answer, just as elusive as their REALĀ league attendances.Ā 

I heard just north of 50K....with a 60K stadium. We had to peg ours around the 48K mark to allow for pay as you go and away fans. We could certainly have surpassed ourĀ 50K capacity with ST based on every single match so far being sold out in advance.

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Any tickets that aren't season tickets, surely they will go to RSCĀ Ā and not sold to season ticket holders that need an extra 2

When we had STā€™s in the Club Deck, we regularly used to get the opportunity to get an extra ticket for each ST you held.

Last I got were for the 4-2 game in the admin season.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

When we had STā€™s in the Club Deck, we regularly used to get the opportunity to get an extra ticket for each ST you held.

Last I got were for the 4-2 game in the admin season.

Iā€™ve had season tickets since the mid 80s (Barr a couple of years recently) and I have never known that to happen and we have certainly never been asked if we want a couple extra.

25 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Are you talking about the game they were banned for?

Taken from the Rangers Website.

SCOTTISH CUP 5TH ROUND

Rangers v celtic. Sun 6 Feb

Ibrox Stadium, kick-off 12.15pm

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Rangers supporters who purchased a Scottish Cup Kilmarnock ticket - please note you have priority to purchase the same number of tickets for the Old Firm Scottish Cup clash. You can purchase tickets on Thursday 27 and Friday 28 January only from the ticket hotlineĀ 0871 702 1972Ā or purchase your ticket in person at the ticket centre.

Season ticket holders and Bond holders can purchase an additional 2 tickets per Rangers Number, subject to availability.

Ā 

Think this was the game mate?

6 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Iā€™ve had season tickets since the mid 80s (Barr a couple of years recently) and I have never known that to happen and we have certainly never been asked if we want a couple extra.

Donā€™t know if it was a perk of being a bond holder?

Thinking back, most times we got them, the extra seats were elsewhere in the Club Deck.

For the game I mentioned above, my mates got tickets for the Main Stand.

4 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Taken from the Rangers Website.

SCOTTISH CUP 5TH ROUND

Rangers v celtic. Sun 6 Feb

Ibrox Stadium, kick-off 12.15pm

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Rangers supporters who purchased a Scottish Cup Kilmarnock ticket - please note you have priority to purchase the same number of tickets for the Old Firm Scottish Cup clash. You can purchase tickets on Thursday 27 and Friday 28 January only from the ticket hotlineĀ 0871 702 1972Ā or purchase your ticket in person at the ticket centre.

Season ticket holders and Bond holders can purchase an additional 2 tickets per Rangers Number, subject to availability.

Ā 

Think this was the game mate?

The game when Ness scored in the first few minutes. I got one no probs that day.Ā 

Hardly the same thing though is it