Possible Ufa forfeit

beararse

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think you're right mate it's obvious that the footballing world is backing a legend of the game to do well and I'd nearly go as far as to say that because he's an Englishman and not an Irish celtic supporting Catholic like Brendan he's being helped further 

Its so obvious I’m surprised you even felt the need to post it. 

51 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

If they move the goalposts for this and rush through the visa applications, then they have set a precedent. 

Can't see that happening personally.

They will have thousands of emails already from tarriers foaming at the mouth smashing away at their keyboards.

Hopefully the reply they get from the home office is sarcastic as fuck  :popcorn:

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There was nothin stopping them applying beforehand. Infact, the Home Office’s advice is to apply for visas before arranging travel etc. They should have applied once the draw (four days before the second leg was played) was made and they knew there was a possibility of a trip to the  UK. 

This is the key point. As soon as a trip to the UK was even a possibility, they should have applied. If Maribor had put us out, they they’ve wasted the fees and time spent applying. But that’s a small price to pay compared to getting parped oot.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Is there any reason why they would not want to play the tie? Like a dodgy reason? It does seem to be a monumental fuck up which they’re being surprisingly upfront about.

Heard we're battering every cunt we play on and off the pitch and they've shat it basically 

I had to go see what they were thinking on their forums and they feel exactly how I thought they might 

They have decided we have went back to where we were in 2011 and before and there are now clear indicators that we are cheating again and being allowed to. I can't believe they've worked it out so much quicker this time 

3 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

More likely the game will be moved to allow time for visas? Sounds unbelievable.

Think that because we aren't playing on the Thursday before the taig game that they might actually move the taig game to the Saturday now. 

Archived