*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

William Hill offering 4/5 home win. Seems Generous? This team are like 250+ UEFA Club rank and we've just done Maribor at 64.

Not gonna lie, actually tempted to throw down a fair wee whack to double my money? anyone else thinking the same?

5 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

William Hill offering 4/5 home win. Seems Generous? This team are like 250+ UEFA Club rank and we've just done Maribor at 64.

Not gonna lie, actually tempted to throw down a fair wee whack to double my money? anyone else thinking the same?

Defo worth a wee cheeky 50 notes Imo. 

13 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Hows the ticket sales going?? Reading the away corner will be sold as home tickets again due to the Russians not bringing any support. Also any news on the tv front??

There's still a fair few in BR, CR, CF and CD.

I'd say there's around 2k left

6 hours ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

We're 2/1 for -1

Now 8/11 just to win on Thursday on 365

Hope the players aren't being as complacent as most of us! I think it'll be close again.

I know the transfermrkt website is far from accurate, but it does have the following squad values:

Rangers £24.14m

Maribor £12.06m

Osijek £16.02m

Ufa £23.85m

Has me slightly concerned they won't be any worse than Osijek or Maribor (I thought Maribor were marginally the better of those two).

2-0 win

15 minutes ago, Amato said:

Hope the players aren't being as complacent as most of us! I think it'll be close again.

I know the transfermrkt website is far from accurate, but it does have the following squad values:

Rangers £24.14m

Maribor £12.06m

Osijek £16.02m

Ufa £23.85m

Has me slightly concerned they won't be any worse than Osijek or Maribor (I thought Maribor were marginally the better of those two).

2-0 win

Agreed. A lot of overconfident people on these forums...

The best teams in Russia struggle to beat this mob.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Take it this is going ahead then aye?

Tickets are on general sale so it seems it's on. Who is showing it live..?? Checked the football on tv app and they have nothing live on Thursday at all..??

Archived