Can Dude defend this

5 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Pathetic thread pandering to KAI arselickers. Got nothing to do with a guy trying to make a living. 

Funny thing is its the same folk who are 'boycotting' the Record who always seem to get offended by something they print. At least it's easy to see which ones give it the 'don't buy it, don't read it' patter but are hanging on their every word.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So you mean like the image used (see the copyright tag on it which indicates it is owned by the DR and not from a library) I mean FFS, see if you don't have a clue what you're posting about it's best not to bother at all and avoid looking fucking ridiculous.

Let's share an idea with the record to do something that they are already doing because some dafty on a forum has no idea how photo libraries work? That's strong work there mate.

:lol:

Sorry, mate, but it seems the DR is struggling to get a guy to go out and find an image to photo and put in their image library that does not portray poverty being directly linked with Ibrox. Maybe they could find another site in Glasgow away from the Ibrox locality... and this could seemingly double the size of their library contents with the tag 'poverty area'.

In other words, they wouldn't do it with Parkheed in the background so what makes it okay to have Ibrox there?

And if that makes me 'some dafty on a forum' then I'm guessing there's quite a few of them on here in your eyes.

Just now, Bears said:

Sorry, mate, but it seems the DR is struggling to get a guy to go out and find an image to photo and put in their image library that does not portray poverty being directly linked with Ibrox. Maybe they could find another site in Glasgow away from the Ibrox locality... and this could seemingly double the size of their library contents with the tag 'poverty area'.

In other words, they wouldn't do it with Parkheed in the background so what makes it okay to have Ibrox there?

And if that makes me 'some dafty on a forum' then I'm guessing there's quite a few of them on here in your eyes.

If you take a walk around their stadium .You would be hard pushed to see any run down or neglected areas 

Compared to 20 years ago .It's like Las Vegas ?

41 minutes ago, OhW said:

I still...have no idea...what...you are on...about

..... then my work is complete grasshopper and I have succeeded in my quest ......  you're  most sincerely welcome.

I will now move onto the next village and continue with my pilgrimage of enlightenment ......:p:

:UK:

Just now, FSM said:

FFS, if this wasn't bad enough then have a look at the Kenny Miller picture.

If Joan Burnie wasn't already retired I'd be demanding her resignation.

Capture.JPG.6b6f7c625b41d722ff32fc9157745977.JPG

That's just too obvious

Clearly a freebie for all the free hospitality the rhodent bastards get 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If you take a walk around their stadium .You would be hard pushed to see any run down or neglected areas 

Compared to 20 years ago .It's like Las Vegas ?

Their 'stadium' is the poverty there! Bits falling off... supporting the structure between games iirc... :lol:

1 minute ago, Bears said:

The image they used does a pretty decent job of it. Should they pretend that the area around Ibrox isn't a shitehole because it might offend some precious wee scones on the internet? Particularly when it's a five-ten minute walk from their office?

A quick google shows they have plenty of images of rundown areas in Glasgow (and beyond).

Aye, there's definitely more than one on here. Quite a few tbh.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Like happened at Ibrox not that long ago?

Keep going the direction you're going and soon they'll be quoting you on Kerrydale Meltdown.

Me? I'm not feeding the troll any more.

28 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Pathetic thread pandering to KAI arselickers. Got nothing to do with a guy trying to make a living. 

It's funny how he leaves as soon as we start doing well again :lol:

I actually didn't mind him tbf, did think he was a bit touchy when he was questioned about certain opinions, he did seem to have an air of self-importance about him, nevertheless I enjoyed hearing his views.

Just now, Bears said:

Keep going the direction you're going and soon they'll be quoting you on Kerrydale Meltdown.

Me? I'm not feeding the troll any more.

Why would they be quoting me on that? Is this a celtic forum?

I see you've went with the usual cop out of me being a troll. Turns out trolling is something you haven't got the slightest idea about either.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Can see this going down the "me me me me me me" road.

The thread is about him tbf :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

It's funny how he leaves as soon as we start doing well again :lol:

I actually didn't mind him tbf, did think he was a bit touchy when he was questioned about certain opinions, he did seem to have an air of self-importance about him, nevertheless I enjoyed hearing his views.

He was a good poster, but got wound up way to easily

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He was a good poster, but got wound up way to easily

Liked a lot of his opinions, but sometimes he would act like a total cunt for no reason just because someone would take the piss out of him or question him, he couldn't take jokes that were at his expense.

His meltdown was shite as well, the thread it was in has been deleted now (the two guys in club deck one) :lol:

Fucking admin