Can Dude defend this

30 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

They have to be very careful what they print about the glitterdome due to the "Injunction" whereas we are fair game for the bastards. Call me paranoid.

Why did you put injunction in quotes? Is there an injunction or not?

34 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Have you spent much time in Ibrox/Govan etc? 

Don’t think it’s too controversial to say it’s appropriate to use the area as an example of low income households... 

Hey I live in Govan what are you trying too imply

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Been cocked more times than John Wayne's gun.

But aye.

She looks a right dirty. They have planning permission mate and are currently laying electrical cables around the plots for the houses. Apparently going to build them once the ones Edmiston Drive housesare complete so might even start early this year.

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Totally an agenda here. Obviously everybody will recognise that’s Ibrox regardless of it being photographed from an angle that is rarely seen and will make the link that Rangers are dirt poor despite spending millions of pounds on players this summer. Everyone knows we haven’t got a pot to piss in and are getting by on crisis loans every week and apparently our name is now used in some parts of the country as a colloquialism for being skint. 

You are correct, the vast majority of Joe public wouldn’t recognise where the photo was taken but football fans would ( of whatever persuasion), once again we have some scum minded journo writing an online article and thinking, how can I associate this with Rangers.

Is the subliminal message saying that Ibrox is run down and a shit hole. ?

You argued before that a picture of a disgraced footballer in a Rangers top was the only photo the rebel had rights to use, is this the only photo they have of a deprived area in Glasgow ?

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You are correct, the vast majority of Joe public wouldn’t recognise where the photo was taken but football fans would ( of whatever persuasion), once again we have some scum minded journo writing an online article and thinking, how can I associate this with Rangers.

Is the subliminal message saying that Ibrox is run down and a shit hole. ?

You argued before that a picture of a disgraced footballer in a Rangers top was the only photo the rebel had rights to use, is this the only photo they have of a deprived area in Glasgow ?

Who is the journo who wrote the story? A quick google of him shows he's a PA reporter based in London and formerly in LA. No idea where the 'scum minded' bit comes from. Do you just attribute supporting a football team to folk at random?

The journo who wrote the story has no part in picking the images. That's done by the someone else (as was explained last time you got upset by a picture).

I don't think we need a subliminal message to tell us that the area around Ibrox is a shithole. If you've ever been you've probably noticed it with your own eyes.

The photo used before was the only one they owned - totally different from having rights to use it. If you're going to quote previous arguments I've made at least get it right ffs. There will be other photos they have the rights to use through various photo libraries but all will come at a price (just like I explained last time you got upset by a picture).