Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wash at 30 never use conditioner and never iron it. 

You can all thank me later. ??

Iron inside out mate that's what I do with training top. As I say think it's 3 year ago training top and not any issues with it 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Iron inside out mate that's what I do with training top. As I say think it's 3 year ago training top and not any issues with it 

Steady mate, the iron and myself are strangers. I got married to avoid that nonsense. ?

She burnt one of my tops years ago almost caused a divorce so she has never ironed any of them again ?

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Steady mate, the iron and myself are strangers. I got married to avoid that nonsense. ?

She burnt one of my tops years ago almost caused a divorce so she has never ironed any of them again ?

:lol:

she sounds hopeless. Get a younger model mate :lol:

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wash at 30 never use conditioner and never iron it. 

You can all thank me later. ??

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

won't need ironing 

47 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

£60 ?

Sports Direct are still looking for £33 for last (two) seasons' top :confused: 

Speaking of which, does anyone know if we'll be getting a better quality of club merchandise as part of the JD deal than the tat Sports Direct sells with our crest on it?

Was in Braehead earlier , only had roughly a dozen mens home tops n a dozen juvenile half  zip training tops for sale , (on the juvenile training tops the body seems very short)  

On the other hand ,looked like half a wall of assorted scum merchandise for sale , if this is the way they plan n having a deal with us (if they actually do ) funny way of showing it 

7 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Was in Braehead earlier , only had roughly a dozen mens home tops n a dozen juvenile half  zip training tops for sale , (on the juvenile training tops the body seems very short)  

On the other hand ,looked like half a wall of assorted scum merchandise for sale , if this is the way they plan n having a deal with us (if they actually do ) funny way of showing it 

They might just have hardly any stock - wouldn’t be a surprise. 

8 hours ago, miracle said:

Sports Direct are still looking for £33 for last (two) seasons' top :confused: 

Speaking of which, does anyone know if we'll be getting a better quality of club merchandise as part of the JD deal than the tat Sports Direct sells with our crest on it?

Really couldn’t give a fuck what the jumble sale are selling. 

Archived