*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Good thing we finished 3rd last season, or we'd have had to play Burnley and Olympiacos to go through ?

And the reason we finished third is cos the fenian muck laid down to the sheepshaggers on the last day.  If we end up the only team left after today it would be fantastic.

11 hours ago, shotstopper said:

Morelos - love the guy but he has to go. Way too risky, petulance is his downfall sadly.

I'd like to see if SG can transform Morelos's hot hotheadedness. If he can do that then he's on his way to being a truly great manager. 

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'd like to see if SG can transform Morelos's hot hotheadedness. If he can do that then he's on his way to being a truly great manager. 

I'm not sure if it's worth SG's time trying to get through to him forever.

He's talked him up, backed him up and still been let down. The guy has issues and I don't really care anymore.

We got away with it tonight, but this pattern of petulant selfish behaviour is unbecoming of a Rangers player. 

5 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

He's talked him up, backed him up and still been let down. The guy has issues and I don't really care anymore.

We got away with it tonight, but this pattern of petulant selfish behaviour is unbecoming of a Rangers player. 

I agree, but I would like to see SG succeed at this challenge, as to me it would be the sign of him becoming a truly great manager. 

5 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Needs a serious kick in chuckies imo.

5 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

As much as I bash our wee petulant soul Morelos, I do feel we are at our strongest with both him and Lafferty playing together.

Morelos has much better positionibg when Lafferty is on and is more of a goal threat. We ask and expect too much of him as the lone striker. You see just how frustrated he gets. He puts in a lot of work for little goal return. He or anyone cannot do both.

We lack a cutting edge because of it and Gerrard needs to come up with a better system whereby Morelos is the target man and is fed, as opposed to him chasing down lost causes all over the park.

He could be scoring every game if we can fix this, hence why I think him and Laffery can be great foil for each other.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As much as I bash our wee petulant soul Morelos, I do feel we are at our strongest with both him and Lafferty playing together.

Morelos has much better positionibg when Lafferty is on and is more of a goal threat. We ask and expect too much of him as the lone striker. You see just how frustrated he gets. He puts in a lot of work for little goal return. He or anyone cannot do both.

We lack a cutting edge because of it and Gerrard needs to come up with a better system whereby Morelos is the target man and is fed, as opposed to him chasing down lost causes all over the park.

He could be scoring every game if we can fix this, hence why I think him and Laffery can be great foil for each other.

:lol: you were wanting Morelos sold yesterday ffs

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

:lol: you were wanting Morelos sold yesterday ffs

Some cunt has got to get it! I need my rants.

Strikers need goals. Builds their confidence and they score even more.

Morelos has been used the same way by three managers now and it isn't working. He is working his arse off for little return.

We now have a solid defence and we need fear no one, so no need to be all defensive and have Morelos up on his own.

It's obvious we lack that cutting edge, so we can't go on doing the dame thing to get a different result. How we set up and play in that final third needs to change and that means better interchange with Morelos and he will score every game.

I'm sure it will happen with Laffery here and we will be unbeatable.

Hello lads.

First of all, congratulations! You deserved it.

But we shown that despite some opinions we're not the team of 11 shite players as many members of this forum are convinced in. It was a game of equal teams. Yes we were dominating while you were a man or two down, but we scored a goal in 11vs11. You still underestimate the strength of Russian league, the 6th in Europe. If we were playing in scottish league, we'd be in europa league/champions league spot every year, but it's Russia and we're unlikely to get into the tournament once again.... Good luck with Spartak, well, don't underestimate next time! Congrats to the admin who predicted the right score in reply to my post. 

EDIT: and about the ref... he definitely was not biased because our 2nd goal is clear or at least debatable, but he disallowed it. And injury time ended 30 seconds earlier... savage. I don't know why you were saying "fuck you ref", he did a good job here and all reds were clear & right. Your players should talk less with refs. 

3 minutes ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Hello lads.

But we shown that despite some opinions we're not the team of 11 shite players as many members of this forum are convinced in. It was a game of equal teams. Yes we were dominating while you were a man or two down, but we scored a goal in 11vs11. You still underestimate the strength of Russian league, the 6th in Europe. If we were playing in scottish league, we'd be in europa league/champions league spot every year, but it's Russia and we're unlikely to get into the tournament once again.... Good luck with Spartak, well, don't underestimate next time! Congrats to the admin who predicted the right score in reply to my post. 

Hope the ref gives you his money back

8 minutes ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Hello lads.

EDIT: and about the ref... he definitely was not biased because our 2nd goal is clear or at least debatable, but he disallowed it. And injury time ended 30 seconds earlier... savage. I don't know why you were saying "fuck you ref", he did a good job here and all reds were clear & right. Your players should talk less with refs. 

Get it up ye scum

10 minutes ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Hello lads.

You played against an average of 9.5 men for an hour and couldn't score in that perioid. Says it all.

23 minutes ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Hello lads.

:lol: your team couldn't beat 9 men. So everyone who said they were shite, was correct. Hope you get relegated.

49 minutes ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Hello lads.

Away you go and lick putins helmet ya mad beast 9 men against 12 and you’re out ??

6 hours ago, MilkAndHoney said:

Hello lads.

You were absolute shite to be honest.

We’re a team that’s only been together a few weeks, didn’t have a preseason and is still a work in progress. We’re riddled with injuries and have a congested fixture list.

You still couldn’t beat us with nine jet lagged players on your shitey plastic pitch.

You don’t even know how to take throw-ins.

If we played you this time next year we would absolutely fucking horse you by a score line that would embarrass Valletta.

All the best, mate.

13 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

You were absolute shite to be honest.

We’re a team that’s only been together a few weeks, didn’t have a preseason and is still a work in progress. We’re riddled with injuries and have a congested fixture list.

You still couldn’t beat us with nine jet lagged players on your shitey plastic pitch.

You don’t even know how to take throw-ins.

If we played you this time next year we would absolutely fucking horse you by a score line that would embarrass Valletta.

All the best, mate.

37667124_giphy(4).gif.8720d6875601bfa4c93ceb70d2bf8967.gif

Archived