*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

As fucked up as it sounds, for our league prospects, we need the taigs to go through tonight and face the same schedule as we have. 

Apologies for mentioning then in here!

No apologies required, as painful as it is to admit you're right we need them fighting as hard as us in Europe, let's hope they get a cunt of a draw.

Just now, big blue Fin said:

No apologies required, as painful as it is to admit you're right we need them fighting as hard as us in Europe, let's hope they get a cunt of a draw.

They can only go through after a torturous messy game with extra time and penalties with 3 injuries..

I lined this up for watching later this evening.  Some cunt at work (guess which foot he kicks with?) told me Rangers had 2 players sent off and I feared the worst.  I've now watched it all and I'm happy as a man who's finished a bottle and a half of claret could possibly be!!!

Just now, TEFTONG said:

They can only go through after a torturous messy game with extra time and penalties with 3 injuries..

Sounds good to me, I'll cross everything that's browsable, fuck I'll even myself if it'll help and go light a candle in my mate's chapel.?

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I doubt very much he'll be playing.

He aint half the player of Lafferty and deserves to be gone, just that no cunt wants him.

What about his hat trick against Killie in the cup?

Or the fact he draws defenders, fouls and the odd penalty. Yes he needs his balls rattled and I've no doubt he got that at half time off the boss but he can be a very good player for us. At the moment we need him because we have no other fucker.

6 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

One of our creative fans needs to make that a chant

How about 

The Spartans had 300

The Rangers only 9

but every single one of them

put their body on the line. 

When the game was over

although we did not win

a draw was more than sufficient 

for the group stages we are in. 

Think it fits into my old mans a dustman tune. 

Feel free to shoot it down I don't care nothing can upset me tonight. 

13 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

No and fuck no.

Morelos had a very soft free kick given against him and tapped the ball away, it needed the ref to talk to him not book him.

Flanagan's second booking again was not a free kick in my opinion very very soft but even if it was a free kick it was never a bookable offence.

The refs in these Ufa games must have been well rewarded and yet the cunts still couldn't beat us.

In a nutshell mate.

3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

How about 

The Spartans had 300

The Rangers only 9

When the game was over

although we did not win

ye cannae have a fitba chant with the word "sufficient" in it.... enough is enough

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

ye cannae have a fitba chant with the word "sufficient" in it.... enough is enough

Funny you should say that I had enough in it first but needed the extra syllable to make it fit the tune. ?

Just back from work, unfortunately i'm able to check my phone basically whenever i like, can't remember the last time i was that fucking nervous

didn't even realise flannagan had been sent off, i would have crumbled, must have been pain staking to watch!

what a superb result, happiest i've been in a long time....weekend starts here for me, beers are cracked!!!

3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

How about 

The Spartans had 300

The Rangers only 9

When the game was over

although we did not win

And when the game was over 

althogh we didn’t win

a draw it was sufficient 

the group stages we are in???

11 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

What about his hat trick against Killie in the cup?

Or the fact he draws defenders, fouls and the odd penalty. Yes he needs his balls rattled and I've no doubt he got that at half time off the boss but he can be a very good player for us. At the moment we need him because we have no other fucker.

Post of the day :dance:

21 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

No and fuck no.

Morelos had a very soft free kick given against him and tapped the ball away, it needed the ref to talk to him not book him.

Flanagan's second booking again was not a free kick in my opinion very very soft but even if it was a free kick it was never a bookable offence.

The refs in these Ufa games must have been well rewarded and yet the cunts still couldn't beat us.

Agreed mate.   

The Morelos double card was ridiculous.  The ref couldn't wait to card him.     Flanagan's second wasn't even a foul never mind a booking.

Archived