*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

8 minutes ago, barcodebear said:

I know I  wont be popular for saying this, but loyalty is a two way street. We back all of the players that play for Rangers no matter what happens on the pitch. The vilification of Morelos on here has been a low point on Rangers Media. I back the players, no matter what. A few on here should learn to do the same. 

Wrong!  He could’ve cost us big time. He got bailed out by his teammates. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

BBC will be raging, they don’t get to cover our home games......yassssss

Outwith Billy Dodds you could hear their disappointment at the end,even saying Rangers won't get away wi that against good teams, ffs

Just now, champions2009 said:

Wasn't a fan of Ejaria at first but he's turning out to be a great signing.

So proud of our team and delighted we have the fight back.

Fuck the ref.

Ejaria played a massive part in that game today, that great early goal done the job, even when things were going against us so badly. He improves with every game and delighted for the whole team. This is a massive achievement for our club today, so fecking proud.

5 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

Was in hospital this time last week with bleeding on brain. Got away with it but watching that game dam near put me back in! Tough going but delighted 

Take care mate. Think there are going to be a few ‘ bumps’ over the course of the season, so take extra care. Hope everything goes good.

4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Can't be beaten with 11, can't be beaten with 10, can't be beaten with 9 men down.  We are the Rangers! Come on you mhutant scum!

??

As long a Collum doesn't decide we need to go down to 8 in order that someone can beat us. 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

How often are we going to say this shite?!

At it from day one. He doesn't do learning. A petulant little waster.

I've been saying it all season that his petulance will lead to a booking most games and worst case scenario getting sent off, today was that day 12 games into the season and our most important to date, if he does that against the tims on Sunday and we lose the game then I would imagine the forgiveness levels on here won't be as great as they are tonight

Totally shell-shocked after that.. McGreggor was incredible, but so was our central defence.

This is new team that's meant to take tome to learn to play together, but SG has defied all odds to create a real warrior spirit from the start!

Just so happy... thanks for giving us our club back Stevie - now lets hump the Taigs on Sunday! LET'S GO! :UK:

Off to get hammered ...:champagne:

Had to listen on the radio on the way home from work, fucking torture, must have looked like a fucking lunatic driving down the M876 screaming and shouting like an idiot, well done Rangers, there will be a few cunts in this shitehole of a country spewing tonight. 

38 minutes ago, Amato said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable!

When is the draw?

We just had the draw you dozy fucker ?

Just now, hammer93 said:

I've been saying it all season that his petulance will lead to a booking most games and worst case scenario getting sent off, today was that day 12 games into the season and our most important to date, if he does that against the tims on Sunday and we lose the game then I would imagine the forgiveness levels on here won't be as great as they are tonight

I doubt very much he'll be playing.

He aint half the player of Lafferty and deserves to be gone, just that no cunt wants him.

38 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Were the reds deserved?

No and fuck no.

Morelos had a very soft free kick given against him and tapped the ball away, it needed the ref to talk to him not book him.

Flanagan's second booking again was not a free kick in my opinion very very soft but even if it was a free kick it was never a bookable offence.

The refs in these Ufa games must have been well rewarded and yet the cunts still couldn't beat us.

Archived