*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Credit to Goldson really showed up a great level again after the poor showing against Motherwell.

He and Katic were immense as was Tav especially when we went down to 9, ironically Flanno who had a nightmarish first 45 seemed to react to the half-time talk and was playing really well before his red.  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

He and Katic were immense as was Tav especially when we went down to 9, ironically Flanno who had a nightmarish first 45 seemed to react to the half-time talk and was playing really well before his red.  

His red was never a red I think posters were angry on Flanagan for the goal but he played the guy offside.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Ejaria Man of the match for me, gets better each game he plays., was everywhere

Shagger also tremendous, Goldson back to his dependable best as well.

Big shout to the Manager for instilling such great spirit and desire.

Morelos is a fucking liability again, needs to wise up or fuck off!

I thought Katic was outstanding tonight.

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

His 1st is a booking all day long, it was a booking when I kicked a ball and is still a booking in the modern game......Morelos is to blame, the fact he doesn't have the savvy to walk away after that is the worrying thing for me, he owes his team mates big time tonight, the sooner he realise he is playing for Rangers and not himself might be the day the penny drops with him but I won't hold my breath.

Everyone of our players kicked the ball away from 50 mins onwards ,ref did nothing

3 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Me too mate but at least we can go to work happy

Absolutely,  might even treat myself to a pizza at work. I work with some jungle Jim's so i'll be striding into the canteen with the fuck you all look

10 minutes ago, gogzy said:

He kicked the ball away in the huff,  you are always getting booked for that.  He then mouthed off at the ref, and you are always running the risk of a yellow when you do that.

It was never a foul against him, but that does not excuse his actions afterwards.

Never seen double yellow for dissent at same incident and I’ve been watching since the 60s.

No matter how original or special the shite they throw at us might be, we will carry on getting it right up them??

I know I  wont be popular for saying this, but loyalty is a two way street. We back all of the players that play for Rangers no matter what happens on the pitch. The vilification of Morelos on here has been a low point on Rangers Media. I back the players, no matter what. A few on here should learn to do the same. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

His red was never a red I think posters were angry on Flanagan for the goal but he played the guy offside.

Agree on the red, his positional sense in the first-half on a number of occasions was dreadful but he really looked good before the sending off. 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

His red was an absolute disgrace. Ref should be ashamed. Putting a team to 9 players away from home in what was not a dirty match was just insane. How his linesman didn’t see the offside in their goal also baffling. We got a bit of luck with the posts, we deserved it. One of these games we are going to get some good decisions. Hope it’s Sunday. Fucking well done Rangers.

Archived