bheast broadcasting corporation

BLUEDIGNITY

1 minute ago, CoopsLaud said:

You want me to introduce big carol morning melons into this?

I am always horny in the morning, you can add in the one with the one hand and I always try to be PC and not stare but I know I am......

Yep, certified 100% cunt here.

7 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I am always horny in the morning, you can add in the one with the one hand and I always try to be PC and not stare but I know I am......

Yep, certified 100% cunt here.

Who is this 1 handed goddess you speak of?

I feel this angel needs to be introduced into my fantasies forthwith!!

I’ve just read the article on the their website and the whole story is “could”, “might”, “may”. Also that hmrc had 12 months after the final decision to issue followers notice. So if they hadn’t done so by the 5th of July ‘18 , they’re too late. Like has been said , total deflection and negative press.

32 minutes ago, murzo said:

I’ve just read the article on the their website and the whole story is “could”, “might”, “may”. Also that hmrc had 12 months after the final decision to issue followers notice. So if they hadn’t done so by the 5th of July ‘18 , they’re too late. Like has been said , total deflection and negative press.

Of course it's all negative deflection much like a few of the posts in this thread to deflect from the topic, this place is full of cunts who've never been to a Rangers game in their puff.

10 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Stories about the Rangers just to divert from Wee Fat Alex being caught chasing women with his wullie hanging out his troosers and Wee Nippy is upset he never groped her

Why would the fat fucker grope a lessie?