bheast broadcasting corporation

BLUEDIGNITY

I see the BBC reported on Gerald Gavan the thug that tried to kill someone running them down with his motor in a cowardly attack that nearly killed the young girl that ended up with a broken neck.......wonder why they didn’t use this photo of the wee cunt

310153_205616226171595_1865084880_n.jpg?

couldnt possibly think why they didn’t use this picture and instead just shows one where he was wearing non football colours.

Absolutely guarantee if the criminal had been a Rangers fan they have the research team digging to photos with the top on.

3 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I see the BBC reported on Gerald Gavan the thug that tried to kill someone running them down with his motor in a cowardly attack that nearly killed the young girl that ended up with a broken neck.......wonder why they didn’t use this photo of the wee cunt

couldnt possibly think why they didn’t use this picture and instead just shows one where he was wearing non football colours.

Absolutely guarantee if the criminal had been a Rangers fan they have the research team digging to photos with the top on.

Hey look, that dugs got a shit on its heed!

SNP loon balls standing outside the BBC shouting about bias and agenda, get invited inside to talk, run away.

BBC promote Farage just about every week and the right shout that they're biased.

BBC accused of being paedos.

BBC found guilty of falsely accusing Cliff Richard of being a paedo.

Left left Corbynites shouting down the BBC for being prejudiced upper class or jewish.

BBC accused of being a shower of lefties.

You know what, no media group is perfect or exclusively without some leaning or other but its a sign of demented shallow and idiotic minds that wants to see bias and agenda everywhere. Come out into the sunlight. Breath deeply. I knew Gerald was a cellic supporter the minute I heard his name.

5 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Studying this picture carefully reminds me why Presbyterianism exists. 

Protestant and Proud. 

On 28/08/2018 at 20:56, Drum said:

Studying this picture carefully reminds me why Presbyterianism exists. 

Protestant and Proud. 

Can someone more techno savvy than me not get this photograph onto social media, Twitter and Facebook. Let the world know what they are really like. Best supporters in the world my arse!