*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Can’t wait for this one ? I hope the fact that the team are on a high we can use this to our advantage and forget about fact that our preparation for this one has not been ideal. 

I totally see celtic there for the taking and they seem to be having a lot of issues with want away players. Defensively they are weak and it’s up to use to use this to our advantage. 

If we can get the win on Sunday it will well and truely show that we are back and that times are chaninging.

cant wait for this one, Let’s go ??

McGregor

Tavernier      Goldson      Katić      Barišić

Jack

Ejaria                       Arfield

Candeias                                                      Kent

Morelos

Think it'll be tight, 2-1 for us. 

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

McGregor

Tavernier      Goldson      Katić      Barišić

Jack

Ejaria                       Arfield

Candeias                                                      Kent

Morelos

Think it'll be tight, 2-1 for us. 

I know Flannigan was poor at L.B. last night but i would prefer him at R.B. rather then Tav. Tav will start i think but would play him further forward .

Think there’s going to be goals Sunday! Really feel they’re there for the taking but the main thing for me going into this is we don’t lose. If they do beat us it will give them a new lease of life after the mess they’re currently in. A win for us on the other hand and they’ll be in full blown meltdown! Going for 3-2 to us but as I said a draw away wouldn’t be the worst result!

I see the press were talking about our Ill-discipline this season, as if it is a thing....

Hope we can take the game to them. For a variety of reasons we have sat back in every competitive away game this season. I hope that isn’t intentional, and a style we are looking to play consistently.

Bout time we put one over on the orcs, be tough one for us after the European exertion during the week but law of averages say we are due a break, bit of hard graft, blood, snotter and concentration for the full game and we could take full points away from the glitterdome and put them into their inferiority complex mode, they are actually relish being the victim anyway, just do it.