***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

Just clocked that it'll be 20 years from that Man United/Bayern final. OGS got the winner that night and is now the manager. Could this be some kind of weird fate? We've seen stranger things😂

Fate....Hopefully Bayern pump them this time !! 

I didn't see that coming ... these new UEFA handball rules suggest to me that Tav will be our top scorer when VAR arrives in Scotland. 🙂

And I would say that a team like Rangers are going to get more penalties unlike the "park the bus" crowd.

Still, great TV drama.

Juventus vs Atl Madrid today. Any person think Juventus can get 2 or 3 goals today? I predict 2-0 for Juventus and they get extra time goal. Ronaldo and Mandzukic goals and Dybala extra time goal

3 hours ago, denya said:

Juventus vs Atl Madrid today. Any person think Juventus can get 2 or 3 goals today? I predict 2-0 for Juventus and they get extra time goal. Ronaldo and Mandzukic goals and Dybala extra time goal

Hope not , hombre.

Dybaka on the bench for Juv.

Arias , the Colombian starts for Athleti. at right back.

Fascinating match.

2 hours ago, hawkeye said:

Hope not , hombre.

Dybaka on the bench for Juv.

Arias , the Colombian starts for Athleti. at right back.

Fascinating match.

Arias always start for Atletico and Dybala normal start on bench for Juventus my friend.

Juventus win very easy 3-0. 3 goal for Ronaldo. Atletico was shit, was 100% Juventus all game

14 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Said it before n I'm going to say it again. Juve are going to win the champions league and dedicate the win to buffon. Mark my words 

Buffon doesn't deserve the champions league. Had loads of goes at it and at the end of the day he let the goals in to get his team constantly knocked out 

Archived