Sky are a fucking disgrace

eejay the dj

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

How you are allowed to conduct yourself the way you do is beyond me. There’s a thread at the top of the page about conduct like yours. Not just this instance but almost every day. 

Maybe the moderators would wish to comment? 

Nay cunt likes a grass.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Crocker and Walker are a pair of dirty fenian bastards and they don’t even try and hide it. The amount of times that fat prick Crocker referred to the Glasgow Derby showed he was playing up to the tarrier scum watching. However instead of complaining about it on here, do something about it and email Sky. It’s the only way things will change!!!!!

3CD9181D-FF50-4EED-BC3A-2E37301E88DC.png

Not that true about Crocker is it. He's fairly neautral. Sadly he's not had many of our goals to shout about. But he's fine when he does and also mentions Old Firm here too.

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Watching that game again and they omit to show replays decisions that may have went for us 

Especially one where Alfredo spins just outside box 

Yet to see a close up of that one 

Strangely enough .They find the camera replays for the McGregor kick out 

Andy Walker must be the biggest cunt on the commentary airwaves .It is nauseating listening to this guy .The bias is ripping out of him 

Don't understand why the club don't challenge Sky. Always a commentator with connections to them covering our matches.

Just now, NornIronBear said:

Don't understand why the club don't challenge Sky. Always a commentator with connections to them covering our matches.

It's a mystery 

Walker is clever.He sucks up in other instances 

Listened back to his co commentary and it really makes you angry how bad he is 

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Watching that game again and they omit to show replays decisions that may have went for us 

Especially one where Alfredo spins just outside box 

Yet to see a close up of that one 

Strangely enough .They find the camera replays for the McGregor kick out 

Andy Walker must be the biggest cunt on the commentary airwaves .It is nauseating listening to this guy .The bias is ripping out of him 

Charlie Nicholas was controlling the camera apparently.

23 minutes ago, mjg224 said:

they showed highlights of us in winning the title in 1999 last night and doing the huddle???

wish we had players like that now

Wait until we the do the huddle at our fans at the next game at the pigerry as we go 7 points clear. I can’t wait for the fenian meltdown and hope the police protect our players as their scum fans will be on the pitch to attack our players ?

2 hours ago, NornIronBear said:

I was goin to say why dont Sky do what BT does and have a Rangers and Taig co commentator...

But then the Rangers connected commentator usually sucks up and licks balls anyway so no point

Does Sky Sports have a legal, moral or other duty to its shareholders and to its viewers and to its viewing public and to the media regulators to be fair, balanced, non-biased, and respectful in carrying out its business presenting football matches involving Rangers or reporting on matters affecting Rangers?   I don't think so.

Are they free within the laws of the land to permit their employees who present programmes, or comment in Sky's name,  to say what they want in the way they want as often as they want and as opinionated as they want to be so long as what they say does not result in Sky ending up in court to answer defamation or other charges against them?   Seem to be the case.

Is there any reason for Sky to police its presenters and guest commentators in a way which is demonstrably fair, even-handed, balanced, honest and unbiased?   I don't think so because other than subscribers walking away so that Sky loses revenue then their is no sanction against them unless they run foul of the law or of media regulators.

Is Sky demonstrably fair and equitable in its coverage and reporting or all things Rangers?   I don't think so.    They seem to me to lean significantly in favour of the other lot and lean even more significantly against Rangers.

Its just how I see it.    

Do complaints change the situation?  I don't think so.    It's just background noise as far as Sky is concerned.    

Now if Rangers as a Club and company were to take up the cudgel and have a public go at Sky's seemingly determined efforts to permit those it puts in front of cameras to continue to persistently have a go at the Club on air as though its some sort of sport with no rules or sanctions when the Club has no similar means of airing its views then that might be a different matter.   But the Club is not going to do that is it. 

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Does Sky Sports have a legal, moral or other duty to its shareholders and to its viewers and to its viewing public and to the media regulators to be fair, balanced, non-biased, and respectful in carrying out its business presenting football matches involving Rangers or reporting on matters affecting Rangers?   I don't think so.

Are they free within the laws of the land to permit their employees who present programmes, or comment in Sky's name,  to say what they want in the way they want as often as they want and as opinionated as they want to be so long as what they say does not result in Sky ending up in court to answer defamation or other charges against them?   Seem to be the case.

Is there any reason for Sky to police its presenters and guest commentators in a way which is demonstrably fair, even-handed, balanced, honest and unbiased?   I don't think so because other than subscribers walking away so that Sky loses revenue then their is no sanction against them unless they run foul of the law or of media regulators.

Is Sky demonstrably fair and equitable in its coverage and reporting or all things Rangers?   I don't think so.    They seem to me to lean significantly in favour of the other lot and lean even more significantly against Rangers.

Its just how I see it.    

Do complaints change the situation?  I don't think so.    It's just background noise as far as Sky is concerned.    

Now if Rangers as a Club and company were to take up the cudgel and have a public go at Sky's seemingly determined efforts to permit those it puts in front of cameras to continue to persistently have a go at the Club on air as though its some sort of sport with no rules or sanctions when the Club has no similar means of airing its views then that might be a different matter.   But the Club is not going to do that is it. 

Sky Sports does not have an agenda against us.