Acting like tarriers

GOAT

6 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Probably say to my mate "look at that daft cunt trying to fight 7 guys when his sons standing screaming with blood pishing out his head" 

If a young Rangers fan had blood pushing out of his head because one of us threw a coin, I'd like to think it'd be the thrower fighting 7 guys, not the boys dad.

2 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

So there's seven of them now? Might have to bind my time then.

Maybe follow him around for a bit, plotting the perfect time to exact your revenge?

Seems a lot of hassle to me. Much easier just getting your son a bandage and pointing at the guy who threw the coin tbh.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Maybe follow him around for a bit, plotting the perfect time to exact your revenge?

Seems a lot of hassle to me. Much easier just getting your son a bandage and pointing at the guy who threw the coin tbh.

You seem upset today, are you a jaffa?

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Sure you’ve spent years greeting about Dallas getting hit

Was just a coin but

Wouldny grass but hope hes never allowed back to a Rangers game. Fuckin rocket

Agreed. He’s lucky he never flung it at a European game, UEFA would have shut down the stadium.

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Fuck him - doesn't deserve to be protected. 

I watched yesterday's game in South Africa with around 60 others - mostly neutrals. 

Didn't do Rangers FC any good at all. 

Aye, lm sure they were in shock, probably never seen such barbarism.

Seem to me the whole 'grassing' thing is basically about people that use the term having certain moral standards and lines and expecting everyone else to conform to the same standards and lines.

I'd expect that these people would 'grass' paedos. Probably murderers as well. So at some point there's a line where above it you're doing the right thing by giving a statement to the polis, and below it you're grassing. So basically have the line in the same place as them or you might be called a grass.

12 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Aye, lm sure they were in shock, probably never seen such barbarism.

No not that - and without using too may words, just a low life stupit little fuck.

Sure that was their view. And SA being predominantly a rugby country - it doesn't happen to often, if at all at a rugby match. 

25 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Seem to me the whole 'grassing' thing is basically about people that use the term having certain moral standards and lines and expecting everyone else to conform to the same standards and lines.

I'd expect that these people would 'grass' paedos. Probably murderers as well. So at some point there's a line where above it you're doing the right thing by giving a statement to the polis, and below it you're grassing. So basically have the line in the same place as them or you might be called a grass.

Any folk would go crying to the polis if they really needed them. 

Folk are watching too many American prison shows with the "snitching" culture. A group of law abiding citizens in the UK have no such "snitching" code to adhere to. 

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Folk are watching too many American prison shows with the "snitching" culture. A group of law abiding citizens in the UK have no such "snitching" code to adhere too. 

No I wouldn’t, trust me. 

Just now, LochendBilly said:

No I wouldn’t, trust me. 

Hypothetical scenario, you had knowledge of an unsolved murder, you wouldn't tell the police under any circumstance? 

If so thankfully enough that attitude is in the minority in this country. We've accepted a lot of cultural shite from America here's hoping the breakdown in relationship between police and general public is not one of them. 

9 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Folk are watching too many American prison shows with the "snitching" culture. A group of law abiding citizens in the UK have no such "snitching" code to adhere to. 

Aye because watching tele is the reason people won’t ‘grass’ ?

14 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Yeah, possibly. 

Most people I knew grew out of using the word at about 12 or 14. Probably because we started living in the real world where people suffer consequences if they break the law, so having some vigilante code wasn't really needed.

I don't know what makes people think that their form of justice is more right than what the law has laid out for us. Probably a mistrust of the police and authority for whatever reason, meaning you can't be seen to deal with them unless it's something those people see as really serious. At which point yeah, we need to cooperate with established systems of justice so they can deal with it properly. 

Doesn't actually make all that much sense unless I'm missing something.