Acting like tarriers

GOAT

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

How fucking stupid is he though? Once he's named.....he'll be banned from Ibrox for life. just imagine that.......never getting into to Ibrox for the rest of your days, just because you think the linesman's made a rash call? Utter mongo!

in this day and age he could be looking at a lot worse than a ban from Ibrox, fans have been jailed for less

33 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Don't get the 'no grassing our own' line. Wee bastard is so much our own that he shites on the club like this.

Some wee scumbag that attacks a guy from behind causing the kind of Rangers related headlines that he has deserves no protection.

The ones that need taking aside and told to fuck up are the ones that were singing afterwards. Sad fact is we have a proportion of ignorant wee neds that follow us, same as most clubs.

i wouldn't grass him in nor call for others to do so, but he'll deserve it if someone dies grass him in.

What do you mean about having an issue with those who we're singing after it? what were they singing?

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i wouldn't grass him in nor call for others to do so, but he'll deserve it if someone dies grass him in.

What do you mean about having an issue with those who we're singing after it? what were they singing?

Singing 'fuck the SFA' as the linesman was bleeding.

Just now, Inigo said:

Singing 'fuck the SFA' as the linesman was bleeding.

Tbf I was in the south stand and had no idea what had happened. Thought Alfredo was gonna get sent off for something. Was only when I left the game that I realised the linesman had been skelped.

2 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Was a ridiculous thing to do, but could anyone hit a moving target from the stand with a coin? Maybe he didn’t aim to hit anyone. Even so, utterly stupid thing to do

Mate, fuck up. ?

24 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

in this day and age he could be looking at a lot worse than a ban from Ibrox, fans have been jailed for less

Oh absolutely mate. And he'll deserve any time he gets. But any term he does get will weeks I would think, rather than years away from Ibrox :tu: 

Just now, Jamie said:

I was at game today and was one seat in front of person who did it.  

It was bang out but you get fannys in every fans 

Watp

You wirnae the guy that told me to move back at the start of the game?

11 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Was a ridiculous thing to do, but could anyone hit a moving target from the stand with a coin? Maybe he didn’t aim to hit anyone. Even so, utterly stupid thing to do

Missing the point, throwing coins or whatever onto the pitch with the potential to cause harm to anyone is total scummy behaviour. I hope the book gets thrown at this wee bam.

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

Yes that's me mate 

I was genuinely ready to say something cheeky to you because I couldnae fucking see either.  ??

i tried my best to stay back as much as possible especially when I seen the wee lassie, but cmon mate I don’t know what you expected me to do every cunt was standing no just me. 

Just now, GOAT said:

I was genuinely ready to say something cheeky to you because I couldnae fucking see either.  ??

i tried my best to stay back as much as possible especially when I seen the wee lassie, but cmon mate I don’t know what you expected me to do every cunt was standing no just me. 

That’s why safe standing is a bad idea

:caughtone:

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Top of online Record. The fans as a whole are going to be tarred by this. I feel sorry for the away fans who are 99% amazing and for the linesman who didn’t deserve it. 

D245C153-4294-4C9F-8646-0DD68641CDAA.jpeg

Sorry, I just think that's out of order, that poor cunt never left the hoose this morning, desperate to fuck up Rangers, poor show, I like to think we are better than that, hope he's ok. 

25 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Know something mate I was thinking perhaps he’s lobbed it out of frustration with no real expectation of it hitting.  Let’s face it it’s a very difficult thing to do. Problem is the idiot raises his hands in celebration when he gets a direct hit. 

It’s out of order. Cowardly, snidey thing to do. 

7 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Sorry, I just think that's out of order, that poor cunt never left the hoose this morning, desperate to fuck up Rangers, poor show, I like to think we are better than that, hope he's ok. 

He never even done fuck all wrong.  

32 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Yeah maybe he was just making a wish or something

7 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

How the fuck do these pictures of us get up on the media this quickly when they are looking for anything Rangers related. 

And yeah he's made a dick of us and our support. 

Mate, after the incident in July, we know how one arsehole can tarnish the rest of us, that today was out of order, guy didn't deserve that.