Acting like tarriers

GOAT

9 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

anyone who sticks in one of their own fans should get a bigger slap than the boy that threw the coin. 

I'm sure he will get a wee jab n spoken too by an older bear, but fuck sticking the boy in, that's scum behaviour. 

I'd give his name in a minute.  The guy is a moron who shames the Club and shames every decent Rangers fan.  I have no affinity whatsoever towards Neanderthals like him.  He maybe one of your own but he certainly isn't one of mine.  This mentality of not wanting to "grass" is pathetic.  Exactly why would you not give a witness statement?   What reason do you have for not wanting this idiot charged?  

13 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'd give his name in a minute.  The guy is a moron who shames the Club and shames every decent Rangers fan.  I have no affinity whatsoever towards Neanderthals like him.  He maybe one of your own but he certainly isn't one of mine.  This mentality of not wanting to "grass" is pathetic.  Exactly why would you not give a witness statement?   What reason do you have for not wanting this idiot charged?  

Spot on , people are like sheep watching to many films where the grass gets killed and believe that's the way to act. The halfwit that done it couldn't care less about Rangers as long as his mates had a laugh and they went and got pissed after

54 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

He flung a fucking coin ffs.

Just now, Gman36 said:

Guy deserves a lifetime ban. We cant have that happening in our games. So pointless as well. 1-0 down against Livingston and we're not playing well. Why attack a linesman? Ridiculous. 

I agree he should get banned but he didn't attack him.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Fuck him - doesn't deserve to be protected. 

I watched yesterday's game in South Africa with around 60 others - mostly neutrals. 

Didn't do Rangers FC any good at all. 

There's a minority of little pricks who come to our games (not unique to Rangers by any means) who want to get smashed and act like degenerates. It's embarrassing. No idea why anyone would want to go into a game in the condition some of them do, nothing wrong with having a few drinks and then getting smashed afterwards but personally don't see why you'd want to be wrecked beforehand. Combination of frustration, drink, being a little dick head leads to things like this happening. 

Anyway, the support could fairly easily police this ourselves but too many of us, myself included really, would rather just not get involved. 

If nothing else I'd like to think the reaction to this incident will make more of them think twice. And if they're determined to get involved do it away from the ground and cameras and then it's their business, not Rangers. 

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Fuck him - doesn't deserve to be protected. 

I watched yesterday's game in South Africa with around 60 others - mostly neutrals. 

Didn't do Rangers FC any good at all. 

Where are you in SA mate? Embarrasing performance to watch with neutrals. 

Just now, gsa said:

There's a minority of little pricks who come to our games (not unique to Rangers by any means) who want to get smashed and act like degenerates. It's embarrassing. No idea why anyone would want to go into a game in the condition some of them do, nothing wrong with having a few drinks and then getting smashed afterwards but personally don't see why you'd want to be wrecked beforehand. Combination of frustration, drink, being a little dick head leads to things like this happening. 

Anyway, the support could fairly easily police this ourselves but too many of us, myself included really, would rather just not get involved. 

If nothing else I'd like to think the reaction to this incident will make more of them think twice. And if they're determined to get involved do it away from the ground and cameras and then it's their business, not Rangers. 

When it comes to our away support it's not a minority who want to get smashed on the way to games and I'm not sure why there's a need for the degenerate comment.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

When it comes to our away support it's not a minority who want to get smashed on the way to games and I'm not sure why there's a need for the degenerate comment.

Because coming into a ground wasted and acting like a cunt is degenerate behaviour. 

And the majority of fans can get drunk on away trips and still hold themselves and behave like grown men. Not little neds.

So that explains that for you.