6 wins out of 6 required during October

Bad Robot

2 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

We always get these threads. It's a cliche but it really is one game at a time.

Many expected us to thump Livingstone and we were fortunate we only got beat 1-0.

It was the next 5 games 3 weeks ago....I genuinely hate these threads as I feel they are just a disaster waiting to happen 

2 for 2, fantastic start.

Our next 4 leagues games (2 of which are the start of November) are Hamilton (A), Kilmarnock (H), St Mirren (A), Motherwell (H), 4 very winnable games. During that period you also have Tarriers vs Hibs, Hearts vs Sheep, Hearts vs Hibs, Tarriers vs Hearts, Kilmarnock vs Sheep, Sheep vs Hibs, Hearts vs Kilmarnock & Livi vs Tarriers cutting each others throats.

The next 4 rounds of leagues fixtures could be very interesting.........

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Our next 4 leagues games (2 of which are the start of November) are Hamilton (A), Kilmarnock (H), St Mirren (A), Motherwell (H), 4 very winnable games. During that period you also have Tarriers vs Hibs, Hearts vs Sheep, Hearts vs Hibs, Tarriers vs Hearts, Kilmarnock vs Sheep, Sheep vs Hibs, Hearts vs Kilmarnock & Livi vs Tarriers cutting each others throats.

I think we’ll start to see our true position in the league after the 4 games you’re writing about. 

6 out of 6 in October is definitely on.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I wouldn’t even really know who I would want to pick up points out of the other lot. I guess Hearts and Sheep mostly. I don’t think the sheep are up to much this time round 

36 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's definitely going to be intresting. 

Ideally win all our games and watch the rest do damage to each other

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Draws in all games except ours 

Win the next 4 league games and could see us top the table or be very close up there. The last 2 performances have been fantastic but won't be totally convinced we are going to challenge untill we sort out away form out starting at Hamilton