6 wins out of 6 required during October

Bad Robot

We’ve got the 1st win out the way with Rapid and I truly believe we are capable of doing this. 

Yes Livingstone was a set back but they did have some form similar to hearts but our home form should be sending them back along the M8 with a bloody nose.

Hamilton are sitting near the bottom and are only 3 points off bottom and if we can’t beat them, we really don’t deserve to win the league but I think this is one where we will eventualy turn up on these plastic pitches.

The Russians are shipping goals and again we have our confidence back at Ibrox so 3 points is doable. We are also going for a historic 11 and this must be another incentive. I think the atmosphere will be better as apart from the start and the electrifying last ten minutes against Rapid I the crowd were quiet compared to the rapid fans and that fkn annoying drum which was constant. Away fans always try harder right enough as do the traveling Bears.

The sheep are a poor team and the lambs will be slaughtered at Hampden. A shot at the final is too big a prize for this team and Stevie G to fail and this will be an important step on our resurgence as this will be our first real silverware since our troubles began and will be a massive marker and milestone for us.

Kilmarnock are doing ok but but again Ibrox needs to be a fortress again and that can only happen by putting them to the sword.

Win these 5 games and that will give us some momentum going into December. This team is also a different animal from what we’ve seen in the last few seasons and I feel / know we are waking from our slumber.

Roll on tomorrow ??

F69DC1C6-591A-47ED-8BD9-21F326C02BD7.jpeg

All very winnable, but so was Livingston meant to be. Beat hearts and the international break won't feel as long.

Trying not to look too far ahead and only concern ourselves with tomorrow, but from having a really difficult start we've got a bit more luck now with home games after Europe and the accies game before huge game against Spartak.

should be winning all them but we need to improve our away form. how can we get beat by Livingston in one game then beat Rapid Vienna the next? the team has what it takes to beat any team in Scotland but we aren't always up for it as far as away games go in the league.

May I suggest that the word desired would have been a more sensible sentiment? Despite what happened on Thursday, we are still less than a week past the shitfest that was Livingston. 

I am delighted we are at home for the Hearts game, a trip to Tynecastle in the morning would have been the last thing we needed given our current form in the League away from Ibrox.