*** Official Rangers V Accies (Away) Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GOAT said:

I’ll watch it again on the highlights but I never seen any heels getting clipped if that did happen then aye penalty but I never seen that at all. 

Definitely did, think the guys shin connected with Alfredo's heel. He was clipped going down anyway, but then sorta threw himself on down.

Was lucky to get it due to that, think Gerrard has previously warned him about that, when similar happened and he didn't get it due to theatrically  throwing himself down.

5 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

We’re not always going to play brilliant football, but still the games where we don’t play well is how titles are won.

Last season that would have been a draw or a defeat.

Last season we picked up two wins ?

Pennys Knee is what trips Alfredo you see it in the reply.   Its a penalty. 

We were so bad it a huge concern.

Subs again not used at the right times, becoming a trend. 

Really poor in the middle of the park, pre game it looked solid.

Yes the pitch is bad but we were worse. 

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

We’re not always going to play brilliant football, but still the games where we don’t play well is how titles are won.

Last season that would have been a draw or a defeat.

At 1-1 I thought we were fucked well played we stayed composed and got the result, only 2 points behind the Scum. 

Got out of jail there really Poor performance. Dreadful pitch, totally unacceptable for top flight football the ball bounced around like a helium balloon half filled with lead!

Don’t understand why the SPFL insist in showcasing games from Hamilton, Livingston and Kilmarnock makes our game look absolutely shite!

As much as that worried me, plenty of us said we just wanted 3 points. That's definitely the most important thing.

Morelos needs to come deep, the midfield need to go beyond him. The wingers need to come inside. The midfield need to be brave and actually try and play the ball forward. 

Hopefully these issues were all down to the monkey on our back and it won't be a problem again. 

Gerrard has to play his part as well and realise we can actually make subs. 

22 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

A lucky 3 points but we need luck 

You might just have well been talking about Liverpool yesterday, or... [insert team name here...].

We toughed out a result, maybe due a wee bit of fortune... ?

Mate, at end of the season, if all goes well, we will never dwell on this. :crabflute:

Meantime, that will do nicely, another 3 points in the...

20181021_15285893.jpg

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

As much as that worried me, plenty of us said we just wanted 3 points. That's definitely the most important thing.

Morelos needs to come deep, the midfield need to go beyond him. The wingers need to come inside. The midfield need to be brave and actually try and play the ball forward. 

Hopefully these issues were all down to the monkey on our back and it won't be a problem again. 

Gerrard has to play his part as well and realise we can actually make subs. 

It is  concerning about the time it takes to make subs, it wasn't working and needed changed. 

Archived