Kris Boyd on the Sheep.

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, Land Rover said:

A lot of the Don's support the scum anyway . Either that or it's an English team they follow . Anyone over 40 reckons they were head boy in the casuals andwear stone Island gear . A more bigoted bunch of angry malcontents I have yet to meet . Get it right up them .

It's always Man Yoo with that lot. Remember a pub I used to drink in Aberdeen, had the Rangers v Aberdeen game at Ibrox on a hooky stream. Man Utd were playing on Sky, not one so called dons fan was interested in their own team - in fact they all demanded the United game as the one on the main TV with sound. Pathetic bunch of glory hunters, I know a few who have Old Trafford season tickets.

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's always Man Yoo with that lot. Remember a pub I used to drink in Aberdeen, had the Rangers v Aberdeen game at Ibrox on a hooky stream. Man Utd were playing on Sky, not one so called dons fan was interested in their own team - in fact they all demanded the United game as the one on the main TV with sound. Pathetic bunch of glory hunters, I know a few who have Old Trafford season tickets.

Telling u they are not called abergreen gor nothing. The amount of rammies of we stayed over in aberdeen after playing them was unreal. Esp if we beat them. Absolute scum. As I said , the sellicks patsies and gophers.

They come out of this week looking like complete idiots the sheep

Moan and groan for kick off time change and ticket allocation increase. They get both and only managed 9k.

Hearts beating them today and hopefully next week we smash them to bits. Sadiq scoring the winner calling it now lol. 

12 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Kent and Middleton?

Let youth and speed draw fouls and penalties.

100% mate would love to be able to sign Kent on a permanent deal and young Middleton has the makings of a tremendous Rangers player, I would definitely play him through the middle next Sunday, he’s already shown on his limited appearances he’s got an aye for goal cutting in from wide and as yet Grezda is an unknown quantity so as much as it’s thrusting a good deal of trust on young shoulders he’s been equal to the challenge so far when he’s been asked to step up. 

9 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Whats happening with the sheeps new stadium? Please tell me its going ahead, it will bankrupt them

Legal challenge by the No Kingsford Stadium group. Could well be scuppered but as they have already started preliminary work, they would then have to reinstate the ground to its previous condition. That would be even better as it would cost them and they would not have their new stadium.

10 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Please let this happen. It seems even the Aberdonians don't like the sheep shagging bastards.

the problem is that parking restrictions and access affect the Shire rather than the City. The area concerned is Westhill; a bit like Newton Mearns or, dare I say it, Bearsden!

5 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

the problem is that parking restrictions and access affect the Shire rather than the City. The area concerned is Westhill; a bit like Newton Mearns or, dare I say it, Bearsden!

Great place Bearsden and I have cousins in the Mearns.

Aberdeen don't deserve a new stadium, they can't fill the tawdry pit they currently call home.

I seem to remember all these clubs claiming their fans would sell out every game when we were stabbed in the back and dumped to the bottom of Scottish football to die, how did that work out for them again?

16 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

McInnes to be sacked by Christmas, Aberdeen are heading for the bottom six absoultely no doubt about it.

It was a weird one because I didn't actually want him to be our manager but when he said No I was gutted!

I can't tell you how happy I am now though and if he gets sacked then that'll be the cherry on the cake for making us look stupid (although he actually done us a favour).

On 21/10/2018 at 00:01, big blue Fin said:

Please let this happen. It seems even the Aberdonians don't like the sheep shagging bastards.

Case now set for end of January with decision not until (probably) end of April. The NKS group reckon they have a strong case.

On 21/10/2018 at 10:56, Corky True Legend said:

Westhill, the oil workers commuter belt. For the ones who can't afford Cults or Milltimber.

On 20/10/2018 at 07:27, Ryju84 said:

Not overly enamoured by this.

Wont be long before he is standing alongside his wee pals at BT and slagging off Rangers again... while having a fight over who gets to suck Sutton off

A lot of truths in that statement. But i still feel Boyd who is still a player at Kilmarnock should not be making comments like these on any other clubs.