Kris Boyd on the Sheep.

Virtuoso

A like Boyd. Don’t always agree with everything he says but a wouldn’t expect that. A can’t be only one though that finds it weird he’s allowed to continually slag other players and clubs as he’s still a player at Killie?

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I think the majority of them realise we are a much better team again now also and they know we are going to destroy them on the park. 

This.

People keep quoting our away form this season but overlook the fact that we outplayed them in their own midden while playing 80 minutes a man down.

They know we’ll beat them, that’s why they’re not buying tickets.

I see it as an early indicator of the new-found respect people have for this team Gerrard is building.

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Not overly enamoured by this.

Wont be long before he is standing alongside his wee pals at BT and slagging off Rangers again... while having a fight over who gets to suck Sutton off

Sounds as if you are eager to watch a cock sucking Del. Get your trousers pulled up and stand away from the keyboard. 

Thinking about it who made the decision to stagger the ticket sales? That is not the norm and I reckon must have come from the board. I remember that moany faced milne almost greeting on the tele because the lower div teams initially rejected a merger (memory suss tho) at the time of our troubles that may have left the old SPL open to legal comeback from us. 

Ultimately their fans know:

They are celtics useful idiots

Their whole reason for existing is not to win cups but to stop us winning them to help ra sellick.

All this talk about them overtaking us to be the "new jacobite firm" with the taigs was pie in sky shite. 

Even when they get their new stadium (which I reckon was predicated on new jacobite form belief), resurgent Rangers will mean it is empty. 

Hopefully their liquidation follows. 

Just now, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Thinking about it who made the decision to stagger the ticket sales? That is not the norm and I reckon must have come from the board. I remember that moany faced milne almost greeting on the tele because the lower div teams initially rejected a merger (memory suss tho) at the time of our troubles that may have left the old SPL open to legal comeback from us. 

Ultimately their fans know:

They are celtics useful idiots

Their whole reason for existing is not to win cups but to stop us winning them to help ra sellick.

All this talk about them overtaking us to be the "new jacobite firm" with the taigs was pie in sky shite. 

Even when they get their new stadium (which I reckon was predicated on new jacobite form belief), resurgent Rangers will mean it is empty. 

Hopefully their liquidation follows. 

Jacobite firm? What the actual fuck. 

Have you just made that up. Surely to fuck no one has ever used that term before. 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Jacobite firm? What the actual fuck. 

Have you just made that up. Surely to fuck no one has ever used that term before. 

Correct no one has. Is a term I used to illustrate the vision sfm taigs were painting. Fooling sheep fans into thinking it would be them and the Tims fighting it out for first place every year. Trying to say the league did not need "big corrupt ranjurs".

Doss sheep bastards lapped it up.