Gerrard vs Caixinha

Smile

18 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Tbh more worrying for me is we play pretty much the same as we have the last few years there’s not really many improvements we still give away goals easy and struggle to score in tight games.

We have done well in Europe no doubt but euro runs always come and go , the league is our bread and butter.

We are pretty much the same as last year we are “closer” to celtic because they had a horrific start for there standards under Rogers nothing to do with us improving.

Time to take up another sport , no point in continuing watching one you know so little about , I’ll give you one improvement and see if you can carry it on , Russell Martin - Connor Goldson 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Time to take up another sport , no point in continuing watching one you know so little about , I’ll give you one improvement and see if you can carry it on , Russell Martin - Connor Goldson 

I see that a lot on forums when posters have no answers to stats posted.

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

OP loves stats when it supports his hypothesis, PC vs SG, but disregards them when they highlight Morelos and Tavernier's contribution via goals and assists.  

Not at all Morelos has been great so far signing Lafferty gave him the kick up the arse he needed Tavs also joint top goalscorer for us and good at assists. You kinda fucked that up.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

I see that a lot on forums when posters have no answers to stats posted.

It’s a pointless thread , it’s been like night and day compared to last year , stats can be pointless, have a look at the stats when we got to the uefa cup final , some of the games we touched the ball twice still went through 

Just now, Cedrick said:

It’s a pointless thread , it’s been like night and day compared to last year , stats can be pointless, have a look at the stats when we got to the uefa cup final , some of the games we touched the ball twice still went through 

You should have led with that.:tu:

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Reeks of Mark Allen that signing 

Remember a reporter asked Gerrard that, and he was raging and said all the signing he decides Allen only recommends

maybe he took the advice from barasic and Katic , who told him grezda was a great player ☹️

Just now, Ivybank said:

Remember a reporter asked Gerrard that, and he was raging and said all the signing he decides Allen only recommends

maybe he took the advice from barasic and Katic , who told him grezda was a great player ☹️

I did see a lad post on the Katic thread the big mans hardly played since grezda signed ?, intereststing theory but I find it hard to believe at the cost of 2 million Gerrard and his back room staff haven’t  watched plenty of Grezda and just went on Katic and Barisic say so before showing interest in signing him 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

But then it's not particularly accurate as Caixinha had been in post 4-5 months by the time he had signed his own players and had already spent time working with many of them he inherited (Foderingham, Tavernier etc).

It's still more accurate than including the remainder of an awful season, where he was working with a defeated squad of Warburtons players. I can see why you work for the most down market paper in the land, fucking dense. 

Walter Smith's Rangers 2007-2011 compared to Gerrard

2007/08 P12 W8 D1 L3 Pts - 25 (CL group stages, won first OF game 3-0 at Ibrox)
2008/09 P12 W9 D2 L1 Pts - 29 (Out of Europe, won first OF game 4-2 at Parkhead)
2009/10 P12 W7 D4 L1 Pts - 25 (CL group stages, won first OF game 2-1 at Ibrox)
20010/11 P12 W10 D1 L1 Pts - 31 (CL group stages, won first OF game 3-1 at Parkhead)

Gerrard

2018/19 P12 W7 D3 L2 Pts - 24 (Europa League group stages, lost first OF game at Parkhead 1-0)

Not far off teams that won titles ffs

Won't suit the ops agenda tho

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

It's still more accurate than including the remainder of an awful season, where he was working with a defeated squad of Warburtons players. I can see why you work for the most down market paper in the land, fucking dense. 

I don't work for the Sun

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Exactly this improvement has been shown in European games but in Spl games, we look just as bad. Pedro stats and Gerrard's stats judged from season to season are very similar instead of a fat Mexican that doesn't play we have Grezda.

So what point are you trying to make with this topic then?  Is it "Gerrard oot" ?

Come on, don't be coy.