Gerrard vs Caixinha

Smile

Just now, Smile said:

They are ignored I have answered that even at the time I remember posters on here saying they were like an experimental period. 

Hence why I did season on season comparisons, hope this has cleared this up for you.

So it's not about "seeing the matches and teams we played goals for goals against under both managers" as you said earlier since it only counts half of Caixinha's league games.

You did the comparison? I thought you were only the messenger? And tbh, copying and pasting something from the sun isn't exactly you doing 'season on season comparisons'

Just now, The Dude said:

So it's not about "seeing the matches and teams we played goals for goals against under both managers" as you said earlier since it only counts half of Caixinha's league games.

You did the comparison? I thought you were only the messenger? And tbh, copying and pasting something from the sun isn't exactly you doing 'season on season comparisons'

You clearly didn't read my post.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Why no comparison about how good they are at standing in bushes arguing with fans after being put of of Europe in the first qualifying round against a team who didn't win the Luxembourg league? I'd like to see that comparison. 

I remember someone saying when we got him can't remember who it was but he said Pedro had won the equivalent of the champions league in Mexico.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So European performance is what's keeping Gerrard from the sack?

Scenes if we fail to go through to next stage...

Yeah forget the 8 - 10 million added to the finances because we've got loadsomoney and don't need the cash, the comparison is ridiculous. 

Just now, Smile said:

Missed out season compared to season, is there a point to this dude if there is get to it quick I will be having my tea soon.

So you've gone from just being the messenger

1 hour ago, Smile said:

It's up to the posters to take what they want from it I'm just the messenger.

to now doing a season to season comparison of the first ten games (ignoring that its just lifted straight from a paper) but forgot to say that while also missing out 16 games Caixinha managed and 14 Gerrard managed while you (in your own words) compared "the matches and teams we played, goals for, goals against under both managers"

59 minutes ago, Smile said:

I thought it was interesting seeing the matches and teams we played goals for goals against under both managers.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So you've gone from just being the messenger

to now doing a season to season comparison of the first ten games (ignoring that its just lifted straight from a paper) but forgot to say that while also missing out 16 games Caixinha managed and 14 Gerrard managed while you (in your own words) compared "the matches and teams we played, goals for, goals against under both managers"

You do go on the first post showed you what it was about I thought it was simple to understand.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do indeed. I'm sure most people are paid for doing their job. Not sure the relevance of it to you posting something from the Sun mind you.

27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You mentioned it in your earlier post, the stats in it were the point of the post. What is it your struggling with.

Tbh more worrying for me is we play pretty much the same as we have the last few years there’s not really many improvements we still give away goals easy and struggle to score in tight games.

We have done well in Europe no doubt but euro runs always come and go , the league is our bread and butter.

We are pretty much the same as last year we are “closer” to celtic because they had a horrific start for there standards under Rogers nothing to do with us improving.

4 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Tbh more worrying for me is we play pretty much the same as we have the last few years there’s not really many improvements we still give away goals easy and struggle to score in tight games.

We have done well in Europe no doubt but euro runs always come and go , the league is our bread and butter.

We are pretty much the same as last year we are “closer” to celtic because they had a horrific start for there standards under Rogers nothing to do with us improving.

Exactly this improvement has been shown in European games but in Spl games, we look just as bad. Pedro stats and Gerrard's stats judged from season to season are very similar instead of a fat Mexican that doesn't play we have Grezda.