Gerrard vs Caixinha

Smile

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We'll beat st. Mirren then Motherwell without a issue. More concerned about next Thursday than those games tbh

All games are hard now as teams sense when things aren't working St Mirren will just sit in and we will play in front of them passing and passing without getting in behind them.

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We'll beat st. Mirren then Motherwell without a issue. More concerned about next Thursday than those games tbh

I'll say what I did before the Killie game ,there's no chance we will get 6 points from the next 2 games, I'm not concerned about Spartak , more interested in the league

34 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

I'll say what I did before the Killie game ,there's no chance we will get 6 points from the next 2 games, I'm not concerned about Spartak , more interested in the league

Well there is 6 points up for grabs so a very good chance. St Mirren are where they are for a reason and we have already put 4 or 5 past them from memory. Recent games with Motherwell last 12 months or so we have won a good few of them(aware last game was a draw). I think there is a good chance we will take all 6

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

No chance based on what a bad week ffs. It's amazing how we can go from title challengers to nothing better than mid table pish with some on here.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't think you could pick 2 better games domestically people need to calm the fuck doon man its been a poor week nothing more.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No chance based on what a bad week ffs. It's amazing how we can go from title challengers to nothing better than mid table pish with some on here.

On 31/10/2018 at 22:10, KingKirk said:

Manager is a negative result on Sat away from a crisis.

He'll be out feb march time and well be on the hunt for another manager.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Smile said:

All games are hard now as teams sense when things aren't working St Mirren will just sit in and we will play in front of them passing and passing without getting in behind them.

Rewriting how the last 2 games went mate. We had 2-3 really good opportunities v Aberdeen you knew what was gonna happen

Kilmarnock we had our chances to win just didn't take them. We will get many chances tomorrow its just about how clinical we are

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Aye but if u go back I hold my hands up n say that was OTT either on this thread or another. Was 10mins out the stadium at most when I wrote the last post.

Tbf I chucked the thread at that point and cried myself to sleep, to see the most positive guy on here speak like that broke my heart.

29 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Rewriting how the last 2 games went mate. We had 2-3 really good opportunities v Aberdeen you knew what was gonna happen

Kilmarnock we had our chances to win just didn't take them. We will get many chances tomorrow its just about how clinical we are

When everyone was saying we would win the league with this squad I said we needed two decent Midfielders and two good strikers I'm still at that point I was happy with the defence till we started playing Worrall.   

We’re a work in progress but what I’ve noticed over the years is that a lot of fans cant help negativity.

were stronger defensively and upfront but it’s the link between that we lack. Get that right and we’ll pummel teams more often than not.

yes we lose goals at set peices but show me a team that doesn’t. Our manager makes wrong subs but show me a manager that doesn’t. I knew season ticket holders at old Trafford that always moaned about sir Alex!  

Gerrard will hopefully get us winning more titles, we might have to give him 2 full seasons as no manager is going to win us a league in his debut season with the squad we have and a budget 1/3 of the tims.

21 hours ago, cushynumber said:

10 games in europe whitewashed from history in order to back up paper talk that is deliberately trying to unsettle the club. Brilliant stuff.

We pretty much chased le guen out the club when he was undefeated in europe, we cant pick and choose when to include europe and when not to

16 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

We’re a work in progress but what I’ve noticed over the years is that a lot of fans cant help negativity.

were stronger defensively and upfront but it’s the link between that we lack. Get that right and we’ll pummel teams more often than not.

yes we lose goals at set peices but show me a team that doesn’t. Our manager makes wrong subs but show me a manager that doesn’t. I knew season ticket holders at old Trafford that always moaned about sir Alex!  

Gerrard will hopefully get us winning more titles, we might have to give him 2 full seasons as no manager is going to win us a league in his debut season with the squad we have and a budget 1/3 of the tims.

We have not won more than two games in a row in the league we are Rangers I think the problem is the standards at us are dropping and now all we see are excuses. We will always be losers if we accept finishing behind the filth as our Benchmark.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We pretty much chased le guen out the club when he was undefeated in europe, we cant pick and choose when to include europe and when not to

I don’t think anybody dismisses or ignores what Le Guen did in Europe, it was everything else Le Guen was doing that was the problem.

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t think anybody dismisses or ignores what Le Guen did in Europe, it was everything else Le Guen was doing that was the problem.

Like being papped out the league cup by shite, like not beating celtic, like dropping points to absolute shite in the league? 

Something seems familiar in all that

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Like being papped out the league cup by shite, like not beating celtic, like dropping points to absolute shite in the league? 

Something seems familiar in all that

We aren’t even close to being as bad under Gerrard as we were under PLG :lol:

Le Guen signed a group of players who were so bad that a year later only one was playing any role in the side, he got knocked out the League Cup by a first division side at Ibrox (which would be the same as Ayr beating us in the League Cup earlier this season) and his dressing room had no faith in him, fell apart and was completely divided.

I’ve been on this forum for years now and every now and then you bring up PLG and talk about him in a way that comes across as you defending him and honestly mate, you are literally the only Rangers fan I’ve ever come into any sort of contact with who does that.

4 hours ago, Smile said:

We have not won more than two games in a row in the league we are Rangers I think the problem is the standards at us are dropping and now all we see are excuses. We will always be losers if we accept finishing behind the filth as our Benchmark.

It’s not acceptable but given how far we fell it has to be progress. We’ve tried chopping and changing managers and made a lot of mistakes from top to bottom,  I think the only way to success is time.  

I’m not saying infinite time but as long as we can see progress by the end of the season then he deserves the next season.    There’s no doubt about the points tally being the same but the performances overall have merited more and certainly look a lot better than Pedros tenure. We all used the elimination at progres as a yardstick so we should give Gerrard abit of praise for helping the team get into the europa league.

the Wallace sub at Motherwell was crazy and the lack of attacking midfielder signed was a concern but I’m willing to see if he corrects it in January and aslong as we improve then he gets my backing.

i can’t see no other way of us succeeding other than time