Formal Complaint from Rangers re Collum

cushynumber

Waddell blames us for doing something and for not doing something, and also for not doing something when other clubs are wronged.

Do they really pay him for that drivel?

But I suppose it keeps his green and grey paymasters happy, deflecting away from the real news over the last week.

• 2 weeks later...

Our club has let Colum off the hook it seems

The scum went after McDONALD with the help of the beggar infested media , which was no worse and got him sacked .

If Colum costs us a massive game further down the road . We have only ourselves to blame with the apathy and apologetic shite that's mainly came from SG

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Our club has let Colum off the hook it seems

The scum went after McDONALD with the help of the beggar infested media , which was no worse and got him sacked .

If Colum costs us a massive game further down the road . We have only ourselves to blame with the apathy and apologetic shite that's mainly came from SG

Couldn’t agree more with that great post again from you mate. 

We have let tht sneaky wee creepy bastard of the hook. We seem to be far to soft when it comes to these things.

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Couldn’t agree more with that great post again from you mate. 

We have let tht sneaky wee creepy bastard of the hook. We seem to be far to soft when it comes to these things.

Appreciated PB

I thought things were changing . Then I remembered old DMs tactics of smoke and mirrors

Dk learnt them very well

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

nick walsh today

Think we had him recently  v Kilmarnock and he was atrocious

Reward . He gets another of our matches

Awful again. Books Arfield for a high boot but misses the one on Goldson. Also no words for booking Morelos.

31 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Awful again. Books Arfield for a high boot but misses the one on Goldson. Also no words for booking Morelos.

He talks to Alfredo . Then he is clearly finished telling hem both off . He then calls Alfredo back to get a rise out of him for me

Then he books him for nothing . The refs must have some sort of bet going with this one I think

5 hours ago, Hoss said:

This is still under review at the SFA.  Collumhas been grilled and has been told in no uncertain terms will he get the New Year game. More to come.   

Colum will get the Hivs game at either easter Road , Clancy or Beaton the other and Thompson will be kept for Ibrox . They won't take any chances

Dallas , and the Bobby Madden will be doing lower division games and will be  no where to be seen

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

He talks to Alfredo . Then he is clearly finished telling hem both off . He then calls Alfredo back to get a rise out of him for me

Then he books him for nothing . The refs must have some sort of bet going with this one I think

Spot on. There was no need to speak to Alfredo anyway as their player elbowed him down. Alfredo did nothing to complain or warrant being called over. But call him over he did. He told them off and was done. Alfredo walks away and he books him. Just a shocker. 

32 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Spot on. There was no need to speak to Alfredo anyway as their player elbowed him down. Alfredo did nothing to complain or warrant being called over. But call him over he did. He told them off and was done. Alfredo walks away and he books him. Just a shocker. 

Paranoid mate. He was clearly provocative in his listening.