Formal Complaint from Rangers re Collum

cushynumber

34 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

See a few fenians are trying to use the “always cheated never defeated” tagline on us. 

Couldnae mark their necks with a blowtorch. Ambulance chasing fuckers and they try to turn it on us like they did with the “go home ya H**” patter. 

If they ever had an original thought they would implode 

Thick, mongo bastards. 

They'd maybe have a point except we won the game in question. 

10 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He’s not. I know it was a while back but if he was a genuine cheat he would never have given Broadfoot that penalty 

Aw fuck off .Use your brains eh

That was nearly a decade ago 

Rangers fc have now confirmed what I've been saying for years .The cunt is biased

But he isn't stupid 

Well done  our club for doing this 

It's about time 

44 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

See a few fenians are trying to use the “always cheated never defeated” tagline on us. 

Couldnae mark their necks with a blowtorch. Ambulance chasing fuckers and they try to turn it on us like they did with the “go home ya H**” patter. 

Should point out to them we won the game. 

47 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

We won though?

Cheats...

"None of them are cheats".

For some unexplained reason though we get ongoing disparity and proportionately more key decisions against than for. Which is illogical, for some inexplicable reason they make that happen by the decisions they make. 

By the law of averages these things should even themselves out. No one even argues they do anymore.

Is there a club more penalised during games by players sent off which is then subsequently rightly rescinded by independent panels?

Which brings me full circle to the first word on my post again...

Unconscious biases are social stereotypes about certain groups of people that individuals form outside their own conscious awareness. Everyone holds unconscious beliefs about various social and identity groups, and these biases stem from one’s tendency to organize social worlds by categorizing. 

Unconscious bias is far more prevalent than conscious prejudice and often incompatible with one’s conscious values. Certain scenarios can activate unconscious attitudes and beliefs. For example, biases may be more prevalent when multi-tasking or working under time pressure.

For Scottish Refs = Cheating. 

25 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He’s not. I know it was a while back but if he was a genuine cheat he would never have given Broadfoot that penalty 

You mean this penalty that the tims will forever and a day tell you he never seen because he was looking the other way....?

WV77-Celtic-v-Rangers.jpg

6 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

I think the hibs game with Beaton  last season was the worst refereeing i have seen in 60 years watching Rangers and perhaps if the club had complained after that shocker then we MAY have got some even handed decisions before now? Up until that infamous game i always subscribed to the view that dodgy decisions did even themselves out over a season. But that was a turning point in the way i see it today. So its long overdue statement from the club i.m.o. i only ever recall Rangers making an official complaint about a referee once before & that must have been around 1970 when the ref refused to sent off yogi hughes against us at porkheid.

Aye should get ripped right into the cunts. 

Imagine the tarriers trying to use the "always cheated, never defeated" line on us, not only because we won the game, but as far as I know haven't had scripts written about a show called "anyone but Rangers"......

Beasty bastards should be keeping a low profile the now anyway.