Morelos 18 goals last season 16 so far this.

keithgersbear

We would be throwing away a shot at 55 if we sold him in January. Without his goals the taigs would breeze it and I certainly don't know of anyone available in January who would score as many goals and hit the ground running. SG doesn't want to sell him, he seems happy here and the board would upset the fans if they went for the money.

He may be worth 20 million but his contribution to 55 would be priceless.

On 27/11/2018 at 10:14, Smile said:

A far better player than last season has improved 100%.

What if we concluded... arguably shows world class at times (thought his goal against Livi was as if Aguero was playing)...

At least he's, 'tremendously exciting' and when was the last time we could say that in recent years?

16 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We would be throwing away a shot at 55 if we sold him in January. Without his goals the taigs would breeze it and I certainly don't know of anyone available in January who would score as many goals and hit the ground running. SG doesn't want to sell him, he seems happy here and the board would upset the fans if they went for the money.

He may be worth 20 million but his contribution to 55 would be priceless.

Take him out the team and what have we elsewhere to...

...make that exact difference.

Wish you hadn't brought this up!

I was his biggest critic, but he's improved no end. He's turned it around. His positional play is now spot on. He just needs to be there and we play to him and it's fucking goodnight! 

I don't mind his wee moments tbh and quite enjoy the attitude,  but he is well targeted by ref's and players alike. He gets no protection, so it's up to our players to step up on that score.

The scum will go for him big time. Any cunt at it with him then it's up to others to step up and sort it, painfully!. 

More to come as he grows in stature.

On 27/11/2018 at 01:43, Callum_Doon said:

How much of this is down to the manager?

Does our manager see so much potential, that he's been consistently willing to give the player a seemingly eternal, 'one last forgiveness'.

Personally, I boody well would... Perhaps Sir Alex did so with Cantona...?

Just a wee question that has come to mind - zero agenda on same.

Everything is down to Gerrard. The improvements are all down to him.