Safe Standing

ForeverAndEver

187 members have voted

1. 1. .

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Id like to see them do something with the segregation, seems stupid having so many seats going to waste.

Either a permenant  fence or removable Perspex glass type fence

IMG_20180407_160947431.jpg.808a6fcd90bb87652e1a573e26978012.jpg

picture-to-illustrate-segregation-of-football-fans-at-matches-in-the-AF57KR.jpg

They don’t need such extreme segregation.  For the vast majority of games four rows would suffice with a line of stewards in between.  cltc, sheep, hivs and hearts clearly needs a bigger gap.  I would put this lot in BR5. Out of sight, less seats lost to segregation.

People are moaning that it should be in the Copland - aye, in an ideal world definitely. Fact of the matter is though  that the majority of the Copland aren't interested in the idea and traditional Rangers end is now a thing of the past.

The loudest stand in Ibrox is clearly the Broomloan and they deserve to have it there IF there is no chance of the taigs getting their full allocation back.

11 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

They don’t need such extreme segregation.  For the vast majority of games four rows would suffice with a line of stewards in between.  cltc, sheep, hivs and hearts clearly needs a bigger gap.  I would put this lot in BR5. Out of sight, less seats lost to segregation.

4 rows is still shit though and still lost seats. Hopefully they fill the corners and design something a bit more permanent segregation wise because its stupid wasting the seats

18 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

4 rows is still shit though and still lost seats. Hopefully they fill the corners and design something a bit more permanent segregation wise because its stupid wasting the seats

I agree, not only the lost revenue from seats being wasted but it looks terrible on TV aswell.

3 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Id like to see them do something with the segregation, seems stupid having so many seats going to waste.

Either a permenant  fence or removable Perspex glass type fence

IMG_20180407_160947431.jpg.808a6fcd90bb87652e1a573e26978012.jpg

picture-to-illustrate-segregation-of-football-fans-at-matches-in-the-AF57KR.jpg

Should use one of those metal nets you get on the continent in football grounds to surround the away fans. 

That should make them feel safe enough. 

3 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Both BF and CF would be fantastic. You just cannot beat seeing pictures of people up on their feet at Ibrox, giving it laldy and celebrating goals. 

For me its always been a totally different mindset I've had when standing up, home or away. You feel more involved and that translates on to the pitch i reckon.

Fuck me I'd even go as far to say that at away games where we get beat it's still a much more enjoyable experience than sitting with your elbows on your knees at Ibrox for 90 mins.

Do it Rangers. Make it happen.

Ibrox is dreadful at times

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We could really annoy our fan base and put in both the Copland and Broomloan Front. 😂

Personally, that would absolutely be my preference/ideal scenario.  BF and CF safe standing and have a 'Curva' section at each end.

I'd f.ucking love that - and that would be the proper way to do it IMO, if we are to really embrace genuine fan culture and make Ibrox a stadium with real atmosphere on a regular basis.

BTW chaps - how do you 'like' a post on here ?? Doesn't seem to give me the option ?? I've not got enough posts yet or something ?? Just wondering.

7 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Personally, that would absolutely be my preference/ideal scenario.  BF and CF safe standing and have a 'Curva' section at each end.

I'd f.ucking love that - and that would be the proper way to do it IMO, if we are to really embrace genuine fan culture and make Ibrox a stadium with real atmosphere on a regular basis.

BTW chaps - how do you 'like' a post on here ?? Doesn't seem to give me the option ?? I've not got enough posts yet or something ?? Just wondering.

You've probably wondered right there.

8 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Need 100 posts a think mate

Hopefully bf1 isnt going to be turned into safe standing as it means the ub would have to then stay their. The atmosphere goes right out the stadium through the gates, they need out of that section , they deserve better, only people that actually sing at ibrox consistently and as people have said , sad days when the broomloand is becoming the new Rangers end as the copland is dead.

The corner between the govan and the copland , or copland front is what is needed for the ub to grow.

4 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

Iv only got 30 odd and can like them...

You've got 90 posts and 37 likes but you're still right, maybe it's 50 posts you need to start giving them.

If he's not in the courtroom judging then I'm sure @cushynumber can clarify the situation.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You've got 90 posts and 37 likes but you're still right, maybe it's 50 posts you need to start giving them.

If he's not in the courtroom judging then I'm sure @cushynumber can clarify the situation.

i think its 50  - Moddyblue only has 27 posts , but RFC has 90 - so one can the other cant.