Safe Standing

ForeverAndEver

187 members have voted

1. 1. .

Just now, ben51 said:

Sent from info@club1872.

Must have had to provide details to them.

I filled out a form online.

The second paragraph of your email speaks of a club supporters survey , that would have been what I answered . The only time I've contacted Club1872 was to clarify the part about consent for them to use your details , they confirmed that was required in order to complete the survey .

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's funny you posting this mate . I was just about to start a thread on the same subject .

The scum can't do a thing about what we do . Not one bastard has had a go at the scum for doing tit for tat , yet being the ones to moan and bitch about it .

I have absolutely no doubts , the scum will use every tactic in their vermin book of tricks to get the powers that be , apply pressure to our club

Having been to over 170 OF games and extremely proud of that , I don't give a monkeys fuck , if I never set foot in bheastville again . I truly mean that .

And the men that run our club better grow some balls and tell everyone including the gestapo bastards to do one , if any of their double standards instructions start to put pressure on .

I'm hoping that by making the Broomie the standing area it signals an intent that there will be no return to giving them the full stand . 

Aye go for it, I would imagine it will be BF1 and maybe 2 as the trial because of the UB. Is that the best place ? I really do not know, I understand the arguments for CF or the Enclosures. It will cause some disruption wherever it goes, that is the nature of this kind of beast.

The only think I am not sure about is the effect SS will have on the atmosphere to be honest, I cannot see why fans will sing better if the team is 'not performing' just because you are standing. I think it is a bit of a myth to be honest but I am sure many will disagree with my opinion. :pipe:

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Aye go for it, I would imagine it will be BF1 and maybe 2 as the trial because of the UB. Is that the best place ? I really do not know, I understand the arguments for CF or the Enclosures. It will cause some disruption wherever it goes, that is the nature of this kind of beast.

The only think I am not sure about is the effect SS will have on the atmosphere to be honest, I cannot see why fans will sing better if the team is 'not performing' just because you are standing. I think it is a bit of a myth to be honest but I am sure many will disagree with my opinion. :pipe:

I think all fans should sit down and support the team with a bit more dignity and restraint. I'm forever telling folk in front to sit down and don't even get me started on the language you hear these days. This safe standing should be up in the club deck away from the pitch

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I think all fans should sit down and support the team with a bit more dignity and restraint. I'm forever telling folk in front to sit down and don't even get me started on the language you hear these days. This safe standing should be up in the club deck away from the pitch

Yes it is damned inconvenient when a 'big chap' stands up right in front of you and shouts obscenities at the poor ref, even if he is plainly cheating us, we should surely be accepting these kind of decisions with a bit more decorum than other teams fans do, we are Rangers ffs.

I think your suggestion about the club deck has some serious merit and maybe a letter to Dave would be appropriate at this time, before he scurries back to SA .........

:thumbsup:  

Both BF and CF would be fantastic. You just cannot beat seeing pictures of people up on their feet at Ibrox, giving it laldy and celebrating goals. 

For me its always been a totally different mindset I've had when standing up, home or away. You feel more involved and that translates on to the pitch i reckon.

Fuck me I'd even go as far to say that at away games where we get beat it's still a much more enjoyable experience than sitting with your elbows on your knees at Ibrox for 90 mins.

Do it Rangers. Make it happen.