Disciplinary action

KingKirk

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Sounds childish,  however get these made into massive stickers and plaster them all over Hampden and anywhere else all over Britain.  Litter the place with them.  Couldn't be ignored.  Every time they took them down,  stick more up.  Find other ways to make them see no one is letting it go?  

I wish we could all wear something to the game .Something that would get noticed

Something to shame the bheasts 

Yet something the gestapo could not take from you 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I wish we could all wear something to the game .Something that would get noticed

Yet something the gestapo could not take from you 

White tops with these ribbons and a hard hitting slogan to get the point across. Media etc couldn't avoid noticing if it's there for every person on tv to see etc 

Hiding Child Abuse Is NOT Okay 

Stop Corruption Within The SFA 

Or something obviously better(I'm terrible at making slogans as you can tell)

and probably less offensive to the Catholic/SFA appeasers within this thread... They know who they are.  

61ZS2tYSJyL._SX425_.jpg

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

A card display with that in the Sandy Jardine Stand would be magnificent.

I like that equally.  Good call.  Would we get a go for it though? 

We need a card display about SFA corruption full stop.  Certainly would send a clear message.  A bang on important televised game(all games being important obviously) then POP out with our display 10 minutes into the game,  get a player to fake a really severe injury near that end, so that all cameras are pointing at the stand.  Club and Fan involvement.  Job done.  

Some imagination I have, eh.  

36 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

White tops with these ribbons and a hard hitting slogan to get the point across. Media etc couldn't avoid noticing if it's there for every person on tv to see etc 

Hiding Child Abuse Is NOT Okay 

Stop Corruption Within The SFA 

Or something obviously better(I'm terrible at making slogans as you can tell)

and probably less offensive to the Catholic/SFA appeasers within this thread... They know who they are.  

61ZS2tYSJyL._SX425_.jpg

Nice idea but you’d probably need to get rid of the hand as they’d say it was sectarian.

Today was the last day on which Rangers could respond to these ridiculous charges from the SFA. 

Have seen nothing in the media

I am  hoping that means we have responded stating that we find the charges completely OTT and that at no time did Rangers or any of our staff state Collum was biased, we only questioned his accuracy in decision making and that both Rangers and the SFA are not divulging the communication to the media. 

On 30/11/2018 at 01:10, eejay the dj said:

They are shameless but let's make them uncomfortable 

Too fucking right they are. I just read somewhere that, on the same weekend they won their 7th trophy in succession, one of the mhanky bastards spent his time writing a letter to FIFA to complain about Rangers.. Seriously!

Apparently the bawbag, had predicted our favourable treatment as a consequence of Gerrard's appointment, and had told his wife/cousin as much in the summer.😂

8 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Too fucking right they are. I just read somewhere that, on the same weekend they won their 7th trophy in succession, one of the mhanky bastards spent his time writing a letter to FIFA to complain about Rangers.. Seriously!

Apparently the bawbag, had predicted our favourable treatment as a consequence of Gerrard's appointment, and had told his wife/cousin as much in the summer.😂

He is going to be suicidal when we win 55 . As so many of them are .

It will be the best day ever since HCS 2

12 hours ago, Brubear said:

Today was the last day on which Rangers could respond to these ridiculous charges from the SFA. 

I am  hoping that means we have responded stating that we find the charges completely OTT and that at no time did Rangers or any of our staff state Collum was biased, we only questioned his accuracy in decision making and that both Rangers and the SFA are not divulging the communication to the media. 

I would suggest we have meekly surrendered any leverage we had . And we will go back to dignified silence .

In other words . Get back in our box

14 hours ago, Brubear said:

I did not realise that, surley we will have challanged it in the strongest way possible after going down that road to start with.