Disciplinary action

KingKirk

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

According to the rebel this morning we are going after them.

As for the SFA, corrupt to the core!

They would love a fight mate but I honestly think we should use the media 

Make It high profile by getting faces in front of cameras 

The problem we have .Guys like G Smith and B Ferguson have become patsies .We wouldn't have as many allies 

Not many bears on media have any guts 

Wheras roles reversed .Every beggar loving media whore in the Country would be on the attack for the scums benefit 

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not saying we didn't influence it him not being in a job but he chose not to reapply, he wasn't sacked, there was no formal public apology from him or the SFA. This was a shooey in win for us to get him out, and it happened. Not sure who the other one us you're referring to.

SG came out on the offensive initially about refereeing and appears to have been told to pipe down. We then continue to get fucked over, make a formal complaint, and get charged for it.  For me the behind closed doors stuff is all in favour of the SFA, we'll lose our charges and be fined, Collum will get more big games and nothing changes.

I want the club and directors to publicise what we're up against, exposing what and why, and using the profile of SG to get this out in the open outwith scotland. By showing them up for what they are hopefully we get real changes to the refereeing rather than not even lip service but punished.

We've got enough to go to town on them if we wanted. We've tried to go down the formal route and look where that's got us. Time to strike out and play it publicly, on our terms. What's the worst theyre gonna do, charge us again?

It astounds me .Our club don't go to war of words with our enemies .We could shake the whole game up with all the ammunition we have against that bheastly club and our enemies running our game

Is it a case of .Our club is not strong enough as yet 

Our club have to be brave or we are going to be continually fucked over

If you think the Sfa are now like the GCC (Corrupt to the fucking core )then you will believe like me .The games up if we don't get some balls 

13 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I said at the time we should have dragged collum into the civil courts , we should look at ways of dragging the sfa into proper courts too away from their kangaroo hearings , hopefully we get fuck the sfa in full voice tonight and a few banners 

We won a case in a court of law in 2012. The c*nts at the SFA ignored it and told us we had to accept their ruling or we wouldn't get a license to play.

1 minute ago, Burnbank Derry said:

We won a case in a court of law in 2012. The c*nts at the SFA ignored it and told us we had to accept their ruling or we wouldn't get a license to play.

Exactly, more corruption and ammunition to go to war with them.

Just now, Burnbank Derry said:

Yeah they played chicken with us and we blinked , we should have stood firm , no football authorities are above the law of the land 

If anyone at the club could be bothered to actually fight our corner, they should compile a video showing all the decisions against us in recent years and similar incidents with other teams. For example Halliday getting booked for raising his fist to celebrate in the centre circle that apparently could have caused a riot and gets a booking then show the scum bastards right in front of our fans ‘celebrating’ with no action taken.

Make a big video and send it to the sfa, court of arbitration and the national news (sky sports news etc). The bastards would be shown up for the incompetent and biased bastards they are and couldn’t possibly have any sort of come back with the whole sporting world seeing them for what they are.

I won’t hold me breath however...

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Pull out the Scottish cup and hit them in the pocket.   Give the team a bye who were drawn against us and get the lawyers all over this like a rash.

They all have kicked up fuck in the past about referees.  Rogers, McInnes, Lennon etc etc etc, but how dare we complain about the week in week out decisions that go against us.  

Sent off for blowing kisses. What next sent off for your shirt being untucked, or sent off because your socks are not pulled up?   

Sfa showing once again it's one rule for us and one rule for the others.  

I see still not a peep on Torbett being reconvicted after the bheasts covered up for him and let him back in to reabuse.

Yes the police are dealing with these things but Torbett has been convicted now twice and it's no longer a police matter.  

Let's hope this is a tipping point for us to make a stance on child abuse. Time to go on the attack and get these cunts on the back foot.

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah they played chicken with us and we blinked , we should have stood firm , no football authorities are above the law of the land 

I said at the time. Green panicked at the thought of no football and his earner going down the toilet.

If we had made the stand then, they would have backed down imo.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Response by the 5th, hearing on the 19th.

Call me cynical, but it's max disruption in the run up to the scum game.

The compliance officer is a taig bastard and the charges should never have happened. However they may have just shot themselves in the foot, if we maintain our resolve and go all he way on this to the CAS and get it out there. If nothing else, the message is we won't be fucked with. Enough is enough.

King and Gerrard need to show their resolve in this and sing from the same hymn sheet.

Will be interesting to see who we get for the game against them. 

We've got Madden for the Hearts game and McLean for the Aberdeen game so that rules them out - so Beaton, Clancy, Collum, Thomson, Dallas.... 🙄

7 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

When we win the old firm game they will suspend us for 2 matches giving the team we were meant to play 3-0 wins the tarriers surge ahead of us...or is that me just being paranoid again? 👀 

Many things are going to have to go in our favour in this game .

We are going to have to be , better than brilliant I feel to win it

"It seems like the world is against us today, but we’ll make sure we get better for that. We’ll make sure we play better and try and put results to bed, because it looks like some more decisions will go against us as the season goes on.

“We need to try and use it to our advantage. It’s not just today, it’s been happening for a while. It’s been happening for a good while. I believe it’s been happening for seasons. That’s my opinion, just my opinion.

“I’ve watched footage. Look, I don’t think we ever get anything to go for us. Everything we have seen today is about Rangers. So someone should give me answers on that.

“Someone should give me the answers because something should have happened after that penalty. With the penalty there was no attempt to play the ball. So it’s beyond me how a card can’t be shown for that situation.

“There was no attempt to play the ball. That’s the rules, it doesn’t matter what my opinion on it is. The rules state that if you don’t make an attempt to play the ball, you should be punished. There was no punishment.”

-SG, Aug 2018

From this ☝️ to this👇

"Do we think he's a good referee? Yes. Is it my responsibility to support referees in this country? Yes it is.

'But I am human as well and I have to give my opinion if we feel hard done by. I have to let the powers-that-be decide the outcome.

'I think he (Collum) is a good referee in general, he has been picked by UEFA to be a referee. It is not a personal issue at all. We all make mistakes, we are all human.'

-SG, Nov 2018

Gerrard has obviously been told to pipe down and let the Board address the matter. We've now seen how that's turned out.

Time to go public Rangers and go for their jugular.

22 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

We've got Madden for the Hearts game and McLean for the Aberdeen game so that rules them out - so Beaton, Clancy, Collum, Thomson, Dallas.... 🙄

I said as much the other day . I said Madden would get the lesser of the big games . The real enemies Hivs and beggars will be kept for the special ones ,The ones that can be relied upon

The four you mentioned . Dallas will get the Accies game or none

I may be a para bastard but I keep getting things right .

V Hivs away Collum or Beaton   V Hivs home Clancy, Beaton  or Collum   . V the scum . Thompson or Beaton

We will see how my para logic works out

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Response by the 5th, hearing on the 19th.

Call me cynical, but it's max disruption in the run up to the scum game.

The compliance officer is a taig bastard and the charges should never have happened. However they may have just shot themselves in the foot, if we maintain our resolve and go all he way on this to the CAS and get it out there. If nothing else, the message is we won't be fucked with. Enough is enough.

King and Gerrard need to show their resolve in this and sing from the same hymn sheet.

I agree, I think that our stance over that ridiculous sending off has been superb.

Driven no doubt by SG, we have seen time after time in pressers that he does not suffer the stooge fools of the Scottish press and is forthright regarding refereeing decisions.

The SFA do not like the fact that Rangers yet again have THE marquee signing in Scotland and that he has the balls to face them down, the charges are in part an attempt to silence him (only one manager is allowed free commentary in Scotland) and I think King is fully behind him on this and our defence should be robust in the extreme.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"It seems like the world is against us today, but we’ll make sure we get better for that. We’ll make sure we play better and try and put results to bed, because it looks like some more decisions will go against us as the season goes on.

“We need to try and use it to our advantage. It’s not just today, it’s been happening for a while. It’s been happening for a good while. I believe it’s been happening for seasons. That’s my opinion, just my opinion.

“I’ve watched footage. Look, I don’t think we ever get anything to go for us. Everything we have seen today is about Rangers. So someone should give me answers on that.

“Someone should give me the answers because something should have happened after that penalty. With the penalty there was no attempt to play the ball. So it’s beyond me how a card can’t be shown for that situation.

“There was no attempt to play the ball. That’s the rules, it doesn’t matter what my opinion on it is. The rules state that if you don’t make an attempt to play the ball, you should be punished. There was no punishment.”

-SG, Aug 2018

From this ☝️ to this👇

"Do we think he's a good referee? Yes. Is it my responsibility to support referees in this country? Yes it is.

'But I am human as well and I have to give my opinion if we feel hard done by. I have to let the powers-that-be decide the outcome.

'I think he (Collum) is a good referee in general, he has been picked by UEFA to be a referee. It is not a personal issue at all. We all make mistakes, we are all human.'

-SG, Nov 2018

Gerrard has obviously been told to pipe down and let the Board address the matter. We've now seen how that's turned out.

Time to go public Rangers and go for their jugular.

I'm hoping you are right and he has been told to pipe down .

If he were of the opinion ,he thinks Colum is a fair ref . Well that would be very disappointing

46 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

If anyone at the club could be bothered to actually fight our corner, they should compile a video showing all the decisions against us in recent years and similar incidents with other teams. For example Halliday getting booked for raising his fist to celebrate in the centre circle that apparently could have caused a riot and gets a booking then show the scum bastards right in front of our fans ‘celebrating’ with no action taken.

Make a big video and send it to the sfa, court of arbitration and the national news (sky sports news etc). The bastards would be shown up for the incompetent and biased bastards they are and couldn’t possibly have any sort of come back with the whole sporting world seeing them for what they are.

I won’t hold me breath however...

If you watched Sky lately . You would change your mind on them too

At the OF game at Christmas and the one before  . Look out again for the selective coverage of replays and crowd shots

Not saying Sky are biased . I would suggest that the technical team within their Scottish set up are not playing fair with the recording of the games .

With the Fans and the players on the park

Oops that's 5 charges

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We make a stance on the 29th with banners etc , Scotland real shame with arrow pointing to them along Broamloan stand and we play Pink Floyd another brick in the wall 5 minutes before the team come out the tunnel as the sky viewers will hear clearly us chanting Hey celtic leave those kids alone, Let their directors sit in our main stand and listen to that then go out and kick them all over the park and beat them 

Stuff dreams are made of.

18 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We make a stance on the 29th with banners etc , Scotland real shame with arrow pointing to them along Broamloan stand and we play Pink Floyd another brick in the wall 5 minutes before the team come out the tunnel as the sky viewers will hear clearly us chanting Hey celtic leave those kids alone, Let their directors sit in our main stand and listen to that then go out and kick them all over the park and beat them 

That would result in the meltdown to end all meltdowns. And the thing is it's actually a potential reality if folk wanted it to be. 

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Probably doesn’t rule Madden or McLean out mate because we still have 5 games before the OF game. 

I doubt it will be Collum given the ongoing situation & that he got the first one. Has Clancy had one before? I doubt he or Dallas would be given this one as their first given both teams are close in the league. 

Thomson would be my guess given he’s regarded as the best ref in Scotland and the importance of the game this time