Disciplinary action

KingKirk

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Pull out the Scottish cup and hit them in the pocket.   Give the team a bye who were drawn against us and get the lawyers all over this like a rash.

They all have kicked up fuck in the past about referees.  Rogers, McInnes, Lennon etc etc etc, but how dare we complain about the week in week out decisions that go against us.  

Sent off for blowing kisses. What next sent off for your shirt being untucked, or sent off because your socks are not pulled up?   

Sfa showing once again it's one rule for us and one rule for the others.  

I see still not a peep on Torbett being reconvicted after the bheasts covered up for him and let him back in to reabuse.

Yes the police are dealing with these things but Torbett has been convicted now twice and it's no longer a police matter.  

We are paranoid though,  remember :hmmm:

We make a stance on the 29th with banners etc , Scotland real shame with arrow pointing to them along Broamloan stand and we play Pink Floyd another brick in the wall 5 minutes before the team come out the tunnel as the sky viewers will hear clearly us chanting Hey celtic leave those kids alone, Let their directors sit in our main stand and listen to that then go out and kick them all over the park and beat them 

Yes!

Anyone know the DJ?!

Pull out the Scottish cup and hit them in the pocket.   Give the team a bye who were drawn against us and get the lawyers all over this like a rash.

They all have kicked up fuck in the past about referees.  Rogers, McInnes, Lennon etc etc etc, but how dare we complain about the week in week out decisions that go against us.  

Sent off for blowing kisses. What next sent off for your shirt being untucked, or sent off because your socks are not pulled up?   

Sfa showing once again it's one rule for us and one rule for the others.  

I see still not a peep on Torbett being reconvicted after the bheasts covered up for him and let him back in to reabuse.

Yes the police are dealing with these things but Torbett has been convicted now twice and it's no longer a police matter.  

So any decision now made against us on the football pitch we’ll use Torbett and child abuse against the SFA now.

Yes its an issue that needs investigated but it’s not up to Rangers or the board to push this agenda. It has nothing to do with us.

Sadly we’ve now become embarrassingly ‘obsessed’ especially online. Every tarrier story now there’s a Rangers fan commenting first etc.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Many things are going to have to go in our favour in this game .

We are going to have to be , better than brilliant I feel to win it

Don't know so much. We need to get on the front foot. No fucking standing off them. They aint that great and on our day, we are more than a match for them.

They will go all out to spoil the game as they do. Bleating and cheating and baiting. 

Our biggest weakness against them is in centre mid. Stay organised, keep the shape and take our chances. Their defence remains their weakness. They don't do pressure. This is the day Morelos comes of age. He does his thing, we bury them. Not forgetting he will spend most of the game on his erse as they will target him big time to provoke a reaction and a certain red from the ref. We need others to step up to prevent it.

As an earlier poster commented, we should use this to drag the scum crimes into the light. The wording is crucial but something along these lines would have to be quoted in the media:

”It is disappointing that, in view of other legal proceedings concluded and yet more imminent and ongoing, the SFA Disciplinary priority is to ignore these cases, instead taking action against a club critical of a decision universally seen as unfair. People will be entitled to ask which is the more serious issue. The SFA would appear to feel that a club lodging a formal complaint within the association’s own procedures is more worthy of sanctions than serious historic crimes at one of their member clubs finally making their way through the courts.”

As a final GIRUY, I would also exclude our players from representing the SFA at any and all events and I’d also consider the nuclear option, withdrawal from the Scottish Cup, as our ultimate weapon.

This is an opportunity to turn an attack on us into an own goal and force the media to address the child rapists.

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

As an earlier poster commented, we should use this to drag the scum crimes into the light. The wording is crucial but something along these lines would have to be quoted in the media:

”It is disappointing that, in view of other legal proceedings concluded and yet more imminent and ongoing, the SFA Disciplinary priority is to ignore these cases, instead taking action against a club critical of a decision universally seen as unfair. People will be entitled to ask which is the more serious issue. The SFA would appear to feel that a club lodging a formal complaint within the association’s own procedures is more worthy of sanctions than serious historic crimes at one of their member clubs finally making their way through the courts.”

As a final GIRUY, I would also exclude our players from representing the SFA at any and all events and I’d also consider the nuclear option, withdrawal from the Scottish Cup, as our ultimate weapon.

This is an opportunity to turn an attack on us into an own goal and force the media to address the child rapists.

Nice 👏👏👏

7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I like this too,  

However,  the highlighted part,  they would still seek a way to ignore and deflect as always.  They don't want to admit they were just as responsible for Torbett repeating his vile acts during a second spell at CBC. 

After all,  they SHOULD have intervened when realising he was on the pay roll again!   

19 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So it's okay to abuse kids then cover it up ?   Any decent human being would want all this out in the open as it the only way to stop child abuse. 

This is not about point scoring but actual justice , fight fire with fire or do you forget they tried to kill us off in 2012 . The only embarrassing thing is your comment suggesting we should look the other way and ignore it like them 

And who gives a fuck about Rangers fans who engage with the filth online?  Me personally I would not give the cunts the time of day 

You were equating a bizarre second yellow to a child abuse case which have no link whatsoever.

13 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You genuinely need to stop tapping the keys when talking utter nonsense. 

Child abuse ANYWHERE is NOT OKAY especially when being swept under the carpet. 

If it bothers you to see it being discussed - due to majority of us not being okay with it, then you need to stop eyeballing this thread or any other where it will continue to be discussed UNTIL they admit their part and guilt!  

Where have I said child abuse is ok???

This is a thread about Willie Collum and yellow cards on the football pitch and people are trying to attach it to the sordid world of child abuse. Yeah I find that a bit strange.

then go out and kick them all over the park and beat them

Would that not make the biased refs job a lot easier to punish our players without looking bad?

Which in turn could damage our chances of beating them if we get men sent off or penalties/free kicks against us.

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Where have I said child abuse is ok???

This is a thread about Willie Collum and yellow cards on the football pitch and people are trying to attach it to the sordid world of child abuse. Yeah I find that a bit strange.

WHERE have you seen any thread stay true to form,  just out of curiosity?  

Anything is open for discussion anywhere and if it leads to topics you don't like then maybe FF is best place for you.  

It's not strange at all.