Disciplinary action

KingKirk

18 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Yeah exactly it should be done. There should and I guess will be an equity. What has gone on is abhorrent.

I don’t think it’s as easy to just say we’re having an enquiry.

Torbett has appealed his sentence so the legal proceedings of the case are ongoing.

The SFA will have lawyers looking at it. These processes take time.Not to mention the Government will be involved.

In saying that it’s not up to Dave King to ask for an enquiry. As sickening as it is it’s not up to Rangers to call for anything. It has nothing to do with us in a footballing sense.

Exactly you mention them and our taxes. We ridiculed them for being self appointed lawyers and accountants. Now Rangers fans have turned into criminal lawyers and social workers. The hypocrisy is outrageous.

My point is it should be looked at but it’s not up to Rangers to call for anything and is totally irrelevant to use it against any refereeing decision against us.

Right or wrong, like it or not whilst the governing bodies in this country treat us unfairly and call us out at every single opportunity people will point towards that situation and ask for an explanation around the silence. 

Yes these things take time but not 40 fucking years. 

See the police are today also appealing for help identifying a supporter who threw a bottle at pittodrie on 5th August....4 months ago.  

I’m normally one of the first to ridicule conspiracy theories when it comes to us, but even I’m believing there’s a concerted effort to keep Rangers in the negativity spotlight for reasons to have people talking about us rather than other stories...after all, nobody, but nobody questions a negative Rangers story do they?  Get them talking about the big bad Rangers and you stop them talking about other stuff.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Appeasement for that bastardised football team because their insane res 16 is going to get them fuck-all. The SFA are being bullied by these cunts. 

There fans was sending the same referee death threats, for fucksake. 

Sadly the Sfa is them mate

I think when the Partick coont got the gig .Some probably thought parity would prevail 

Seems be must be sucking off slanty eyes like so many others in the whole set up 

And with a well known beggar now buying hampden 

Makes you wonder what the future holds 

Their corruption is outstanding 

8 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

See the police are today also appealing for help identifying a supporter who threw a bottle at pittodrie on 5th August....4 months ago.  

I’m normally one of the first to ridicule conspiracy theories when it comes to us, but even I’m believing there’s a concerted effort to keep Rangers in the negativity spotlight for reasons to have people talking about us rather than other stories...after all, nobody, but nobody questions a negative Rangers story do they?  Get them talking about the big bad Rangers and you stop them talking about other stuff.

Welcome to the party, took you a while but glad you made it 😁

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

If they get the culprit he will be done, unlike the culprits at the effigy trial, just another trivial matter.

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Have they found the supporter wearing green and white clothing who bottled a 10 year old boy yet? They seemed to give up on that one awfully easily. 

That happened twice remember. 

Have they also given up on finding the clown who did this? 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2364161/Rangers-fan-john-reid-deaf-traumatised-flashbang-old-firm-celtic-fans/

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2364161/Rangers-fan-john-reid-deaf-traumatised-flashbang-old-firm-celtic-fans/

It's big bad Rangers so our fans don't matter

Wether the bias is conscious or unconscious, a bias remains and that must be dealt with. 

in the past, you used to get an official here and there who would make ridiculous decisions against us, but the rest were fairly straight down the line and any mistakes appeared more genuine. It's really since they got rid of Dallas that it's gotten progressively worse, and the ones from the East end have put their pawns in place. 

they way we are treated compared to the rest of the league is atrocious.

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

I noticed that as well and put it in Gen Sports, they seem to have done much better than the Glasgow polis with the two young Rangers fans who were hurt by bottles.

43 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This happened about 5 seats from me & I've had CFC telling me it never did.

We actually complained to plod about it and we got a shrug of the shoulders as if "What do you want us to do about it ?"

4 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

20181129_113725.png

Sounds childish,  however get these made into massive stickers and plaster them all over Hampden and anywhere else all over Britain.  Litter the place with them.  Couldn't be ignored.  Every time they took them down,  stick more up.  Find other ways to make them see no one is letting it go?