The Curse of Daniel Candeias

beararse

That picture shows he trod on him. The video confirms no deliberate stamp and that it was fully accidental. 

Is it me or did the ref maybe forget he'd booked candeias, then when he realised he did shat it because he knew he'd need to send him off? I think that's maybe what happened. 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

That picture shows he trod on him. The video confirms no deliberate stamp and that it was fully accidental. 

Is it me or did the ref maybe forget he'd booked candeias, then when he realised he did shat it because he knew he'd need to send him off? I think that's maybe what happened. 

It looked like he was going to book Tav then chose not to. Imho he booked DC instead, thinking it was a insignificant booking for a player he didn't realise he'd already booked. Their players and tgat fud of a linesman were happy to remind him, fuck all he could do then.

Really wouldn't surprise me if he thought it was Tav on the yellow and given both Tav and DC were involved in the incident he chose to give Candeias the yellow.

16 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

That is exactly what happened.

Had he been booked for stamping/violent conduct it would have been a straight red. Ref made a right cunt of it.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

The first yellow wasn't merited either, it wasn't any worse than some of the fouls they had down that side in the first half, I think he only booked him because he had just booked their player a few minutes before.

I think the first one may have been for giving the lino a volley of abuse after being called for the foul.

Just now, Siwel said:

Coulibaly has said that the players all told the ref it was Tav who fouled him and not Candeias and the Ref told them “no it was Number 2” and he booked Candeias..even tho Candeias is number 21 and Tav is number 2.

It really looked like that at the time. Tav repeatedly insisted it was him.

15 minutes ago, therightway said:

I think the first one may have been for giving the lino a volley of abuse after being called for the foul.

Possibly mate, was at the other side of the ground from me but in line, was difficult to see the actual foul and I did see him having a go, think it was just frustration because they were getting off with murder down that side.

He was a big miss, without him pressing we couldn't really put their defence under too much pressure for any lengtg of tike, he was closing down his man and making that big donkey number 4 pick a different pass, usually poorly.

32 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If that report is true then the ref really did loose the plot, I never saw Candais squaring up with anyone.

Looked to me that the ref went over to the linesman for conformation and he possibly got it wrong as well.

There's no squaring up, the ref clocks Tav then seems to crazily flash the card to the nearest other person in blue.

He's also saying number 2 which is either Tavs number, or DCs 2nd foul - which it can't be as at that time he didn't realise it and red card til he was told by others it was a 2nd yellow. Coulibally is right, he's saying no 2 then booked no 21.

Ref really has just fucked it.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's no squaring up, the ref clocks Tav then seems to crazily flash the card to the nearest other person in blue.

He's also saying number 2 which is either Tavs number, or DCs 2nd foul - which it can't be as at that time he didn't realise it and red card til he was told by others it was a 2nd yellow. Coulibally is right, he's saying no 2 then booked no 21.

Ref really has just fucked it.

Ref had made a mess of this. Going with unsporting behaviour on his report if true, It is just him trying to justify his incompetence.