***The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Levein talking about playing against 13 men today, slaughtered the officials. SFA charge on it's way, he also has joined the we hate Morelos club, how does he get away with it he asks. I know that Alfredo has a dodgy haircut, but does it justify all the hate going his way? 

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Levein talking about playing against 13 men today, slaughtered the officials. SFA charge on it's way, he also has joined the we hate Morelos club, how does he get away with it he asks. I know that Alfredo has a dodgy haircut, but does it justify all the hate going his way? 

Good get it right up him the fat unemployed looking prick.

3 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

All the haters are raging that it's us he plays for and not them😉

9 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Yeah that will be interesting eh 

Seems any other club bar Rangers get away with that 

Our first with Colum in years and we get 5 charges 

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Was funny in the first 10 when Berra won a routine header and it was “Berra sets the tone”. 

Absolutely bullied by Morelos today, it was a great battle.

Absolutely creaming over him for heading the ball away from two FKs only, for us to nearly score from 4 set pieces in a row. :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

All Morelos did was cup his ears after he scored,why should a player get booked for that??? Would be as bad as Andy Halliday getting sent off for punching the air in the middle of the pitch after we score or Gazza getting booked for giving the Ref a yellow ffs.

Thank Christ he didn’t grab a Policeman's hat. There would have been calls for deportation.

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Love it! Look at Fredo picking the wee guy up! Brilliant! ♥️

As sad as it is though, I can see us getting a notice of complaint for our 'lap of honour' and 'inciting a pitch invasion'! 

No doubt a ban coming for Alf for inciting civil disobedience at the end of the game. Probably try and do him for attempted kidnapping as well.

Archived