***The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

Brilliant time now for The Yids v The Gooners, I can watch this and relax, my nerves are a bit shattered, but what a buzz, well done all at The Rangers FC and I hope all my fellow brothers in Rangers enjoy their evening, by God, we deserve to big time. I love every fucking wan of yez.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, qwerty said:

7 years in the making!!!!!!!

Not really. We squandered the first 6 of these years. Should have been building a young team when down in league 2 to mature to a strong squad of guys in their mid to late 20s with 4 years playing together when we came back to the Premiership, but went down a different route. 

Looks like we are eventually getting to where we need to be, although still feel midfield is a little weak and not enough killer instinct up front to be a true Rangers team. I just hope the tarriers are so weak that this team can win the league this year and then we build on that. 

Sorry if this sounds a little negative on a day we are celebrating a great result. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fucking knew it. 

To be honest in real time play I thought he was off. And in real time play I thought he was on for his goal.

It's the hypocrisy, inconsistency and lack of impartiality from people who SHOULD be objective that pisses you off.  

8 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I must admit I could see a dodgy red coming for us in the 2nd half but it looked a red all day long to me for arfield, saying that if James Forrest done that to Mcgregor in an old firm game I guarantee it would be yellow at worst 

BTs Refereeing expert said it was yellow???,Suppose Madden had to give them a chance 😁

22 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Halliday there throwing his body on the line. Barring one mistake he has been great today.

That’s the thing, barring the odd mistake here and there (and every other cunt makes them too) he’s been superb when asked all season. He was decent in his first season then hung out to dry last year, confidence was shattered and he became an easy target. So happy he’s had the chance to put it right. 

We are such an average team, who bottle every single important match and are going to win nothing this season.

(c) Folk just after the Hearts goal on here.

PS - we might win nothing, but let’s give the team a chance. You get the impression some people cannot wait to put the boot in during a match.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

It wasn’t even the lack of whining - it was the fact they actually said he was offside. Praised Berra for stepping up and playing him off.....

Their commentary was completely bias against Rangers,if Morelos backs into or jumps wi Berra it's a Hearts free,if it's down at the other end it's fair do's,go figure 🤮

5 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

The keeper had the ball in both hands so you can’t even blow a kiss to him without getting a red and let’s face it the speed he went in at it was fucking dangerous wether he made a connection or not 

bolloks

Any player in world football would have went for that after passage  of play

Booking at very worst

Who needs enemies when we have appeasers

6 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Seriously, didn't touch him, thank fuck you're not a ref.

So you thought it was a red then? Appeasing fuck

We won't mention the Hearts knee high tackle that never even got a booking earlier

Of course I'm no a ref . I'm a fan of Rangers and I can see bias when I see it

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

bolloks

Any player in world football would have went for that after passage  of play

Booking at very worst

Who needs enemies when we have appeasers

Appeasers 😂😂 good yin ya tadger👍🏻

I’d be appeasing cunts like you agreeing I didn’t think it was a red when I do, if arfield got a yellow for that I’d have been delighted an felt as if we got away with 1 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Strange as I was the other way about. Like BIB in real time he looked well on to me.

Offsides are really difficult to call in real time play. It happens so fast and whist it's annoying as fuck, you understand why linesman get it wrong sometimes. It's just when the commentators badger on about calls when they themselves didn't see it in real time play either and need the replays to then effectively change their opinion.

Archived