***The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

McLean and Stewart repeatedly judging Morelos for celebrating at the Hearts fans when he scored.

Goldson did the exact same thing when he scored and nowt was said.

The witch-hunt against El Buffalo by the taig infested cesspit mhedia is nothing short of disgusting. Go on wee man...stick it right up them and get them spewin’ even more!

P.S. If the Taigs got £20million odd for Dembele, then we should be able to get that for Morelos!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possession

Home. 45%     Away  55%

Shots

Home  5          Away  17

Shots on Target

Home  2         Away  8

Corners

Home. 5.       Away  10

Fouls

Home  17.     Away 12

We dominated every aspect of that game after they scored. Down to 10 men for the last 20 minutes should have put us up against it but even in the 95th minute when the whistle went - we were on the attack !  

Superb attitude and performance again :UK:

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Appeasers 😂😂 good yin ya tadger👍🏻

I’d be appeasing cunts like you agreeing I didn’t think it was a red when I do, if arfield got a yellow for that I’d have been delighted an felt as if we got away with 1 

Your no bear tomato heed

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

bolloks

Any player in world football would have went for that after passage  of play

Booking at very worst

Who needs enemies when we have appeasers

Cause cunts don't agree with you😂

We won the game, go and enjoy👍

17 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Seriously, didn't touch him, thank fuck you're not a ref.

Eejay sees what he wants to see and hears what he wants to hear, and if you don't do the same you're an appeaser or some other nonsense label.

10 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

McLean and Stewart repeatedly judging Morelos for celebrating at the Hearts fans when he scored.

The witch-hunt against El Buffalo by the taig infested cesspit mhedia is nothing short of disgusting. Go on wee man...stick it right up them and get them spewin’ even more!

P.S. If the Taigs got £20million odd for Dembele, then we should be able to get that for Morelos!

It's blatant racism. 

Prove me wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Eejay sees what he wants to see and hears what he wants to hear, and if you don't do the same you're an appeaser or some other nonsense label.

Your stalking me now

That's bit unhealthy ,even for a guy that thinks he is right all the time 

9 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

All Morelos did was cup his ears after he scored,why should a player get booked for that??? Would be as bad as Andy Halliday getting sent off for punching the air in the middle of the pitch after we score or Gazza getting booked for giving the Ref a yellow ffs.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Your stalking me now

That's bit unhealthy ,even for a guy that thinks he is right all the time 

The stalking line's tired mate.

You're a hysteric, but at least you weren't a cliche...

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

All Morelos did was cup his ears after he scored,why should a player get booked for that??? Would be as bad as Andy Halliday getting sent off for punching the air in the middle of the pitch after we score or Gazza getting booked for giving the Ref a yellow ffs.

Did Alfredo honestly take a booking for that ? 

Archived