***The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Eejay sees what he wants to see and hears what he wants to hear, and if you don't do the same you're an appeaser or some other nonsense label.

I've been called worse, by you in fact.

I don't understand how any of us seeing Arfield's challenge could think it was anything other than dangerous play though.

Think the team deserved the criticism in here after the showing of the first 25 minutes. But they sure as fuck deserve all the credit from there on in. Fantastic fighting spirit that we've missed for years. Top of the league,fuckin magic and I think there's still a lot of improvement to come.

3 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I don't understand how any of us seeing Arfield's challenge could think it was anything other than dangerous play though.

And you will be again, no doubt. 

No lazy, cliched labels here, though. 

44 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So you thought it was a red then? Appeasing fuck

We won't mention the Hearts knee high tackle that never even got a booking earlier

Of course I'm no a ref . I'm a fan of Rangers and I can see bias when I see it

I'm an appeaser?

Try reading my posts where I criticise match officials, and I do agree agree the studs first challenge on Coulibally should have at least warranted a booking but Arfield was well out of order with his challenge on the goalkeeper and what's worse is you've probably seen it since but are too pig headed to admit you got it wrong.

If that had been a Hearts player on McGregor you, me and every other fucker in the support would be calling for the guilty party to get a longer ban than just a red card will produce.

I can also see bias when it's right in front of my face and you are showing tons of it, fair enough, so do I but that decision was the correct one and the fine Arfield will get from Gerrard will reflect the recklessness of the challenge.

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

I'm an appeaser?

Try reading my posts where I criticise match officials, and I do agree agree the studs first challenge on Coulibally should have at least warranted a booking but Arfield was well out of order with his challenge on the goalkeeper and what's worse is you've probably seen it since but are too pig headed to admit you got it wrong.

If that had been a Hearts player on McGregor you, me and every other fucker in the support would be calling for the guilty party to get a longer ban than just a red card will produce.

I can also see bias when it's right in front of my face and you are showing tons of it, fair enough, so do I but that decision was the correct one and the fine Arfield will get from Gerrard will reflect the recklessness of the challenge.

Decent reply to be fair BF

we disagree on the red though 

Arfield... correct red 

On Coulibally... should have been yellow.

Our goal... should have been offside.

Bleating about the officials on a day when we were the biggest beneficiary of bad calls does nobody any favours.

Obligatory thread for those of us who have a few minutes to have a laugh at our opponents today.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/180335-heart-of-midlothian-v-glasgow-Rangers-official-match-day-thread/&page=1

Page 1-5 is all positive.... but then you can feel their pain, hurt and anger as the pages follow.  A brilliant laugh since theres no other footie on. :dancingtroll:

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

Obligatory thread for those of us who have a few minutes to have a laugh at our opponents today.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/180335-heart-of-midlothian-v-glasgow-Rangers-official-match-day-thread/&page=1

Page 1-5 is all positive.... but then you can feel their pain, hurt and anger as the pages follow.  A brilliant laugh since theres no other footie on. :dancingtroll:

BBC 1 has the FA cup on.

Hearts made it a tough game, Arfield made it tougher.

Just now, dmgers2 said:

that was never a red card ffs yellow maybe

You slide in on a prone goalkeeper who has possession and hit him it's always going to be a red card especially at the speed and distance he came in from. 

Yes it's good to see determination but temper it with common sense.

37 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

For one thing,the keeper only put his other hand on the ball in the last second,one hand on the ball is not in control of the ball in that situation,secondly,Arfield slid in wi his shins,not his feet so no obvious dangerous play....and the keeper milked it,Arfield stopped short of his face/head.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Your pathetic .You brown nose saddo

Brown nosing BBF? :lol: Because I said I've given him shit before and will again You're not aware of our relationship, are you we may, ya madman. :lol:

I should remind you that your comment was 'and I never said you were bad'. Brown nosing mate?

Archived