Signings in January

DC76

Whether it's a loan deal or not we need an attacking midfielder and another striker if we are to challenge the scum. But we also need the whole squad to show consistency no point securing three points one game then throwing them away the next.this has to stop or we will win the square route of fuck all once again.

8 hours ago, DC76 said:

I do try, Colin..some might say I am very "trying"

What's with you being an argumentative cheeky bawbag when the guys are offering ideas/answers to your question?  Wind your neck in.  

I would suggest you are more like a troll than "trying" and time for you to come off the internet for the weekend :tu:

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

What's with you being an argumentative cheeky bawbag when the guys are offering ideas/answers to your question?  Wind your neck in.  

I would suggest you are more like a troll than "trying" and time for you to come off the internet for the weekend :tu:

You don't control his internet use, mum.

On 5 December 2018 at 23:39, DC76 said:

I'd agree,gmcf,although that would be a pre-contract with a possible fee to release early..so what happens if Southamptons new gaffer decides to reinstate the club captain the the team..

Sorry , just seen this ( you should use the quote button or @ before the posters name to let people know you're talking to them  ) . 

I don't really see him reinstated as captain , and I don't think he's figured much this season so I don't think Southampton would be hard to deal with . Could be wrong , but they may just be happy to get him away and off the wage bill though wages could be a problem . 

I think he's the type we need . On a positive note , he's been here before , knows the pressures and the expectations and is a class player . The other side of the coin is his age , and SG may have his eye on someone younger . But that's the type of player we're missing right now as well as another striker . I'm thinking of Shankland here , someone who is in our budget and will accept being a back up player should our two forwards get an injury , or more likely , a timely suspension

8 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I'll be the judge of that,thanks👍

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I seen something about Gerrard saying transfer business in January would be quiet, weeks ago, could have been a lot of shite though

Must have been a lot of shite,forever,seeing as it was this cheeky wee bawbag that brought it up😃😉

Apologies to anyone who may have felt offended by this OP, heat of the moment stuff battered out after another beating off a shite Aberdeen team and an observation that we aren't going to sign all our troubles away in January

41 minutes ago, DC76 said:

We'll see

SG (Rangers Manager to you) recently stated on a video interview that he had a striker lined  up very soon". 

You clearly now fuck all about Rangers. In Scottish slang.... Disny yer wee team hiv a forum?

You sign the register.

No a babysitter, that's for sure!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

SG (Rangers Manager to you) recently stated on a video interview that he had a striker lined  up very soon". 

You clearly now fuck all about Rangers. In Scottish slang.... Disny yer wee team hiv a forum?

You sign the register.

No a babysitter, that's for sure!!!!!!!!!

I may be a cheeky bastirt at times,mainly born of frustration at the efforts of my team,but you my friend might want to watch your fuckin tongue👍

2 minutes ago, DC76 said:

I may be a cheeky bastirt at times,mainly born of frustration at the efforts of my team,but you my friend might want to watch your fuckin tongue👍

Unless of course you're just living up to your username,then ahll let ye aff wi yer nonsense🤔

10 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Bastirt?

🤣

You 10?

Grow up ya prick. 

Report button there if you are OFFENDED!!!!!!!!!!

Man of repeated single bed boarding.