Signings in January

DC76

Just now, DC76 said:

You think? I've noticed on numerous threads now we'll bring in this,that and the next..ain't fuckin happening..unless your itk and feel comfortable with spilling the beans

Gerrard and King have both said there will be players coming in. 

5 minutes ago, DC76 said:

You think? I've noticed on numerous threads now we'll bring in this,that and the next..ain't fuckin happening..unless your itk and feel comfortable with spilling the beans

You saying it's not happening would suggest you're itk.

12 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Bar a replacement for Sadiq,there will be none

Thoughts?

You don't know that.  We might get a quality loan from the EPL.  Not necessarily Solanke, but there's plenty of class players sitting on their arses down there.

Last I heard about this window from Gerrard,he expected it to be "quiet"

Now if yer talkin pre-contracts then that's a different kettle of fish,as they won't be here til the summer,but signings going straight into the first team for an instant increase in quality? Highly doubt it

If it's still neck and neck in the league we'd be mad not to , it might just make the difference . 

We're short of a creative midfielder , tonight was quite telling in the amount of time we played across the pitch because we lacked penetration , even against 10 men . We need someone like Steve Davis . 

5 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Last I heard about this window from Gerrard,he expected it to be "quiet"

Now if yer talkin pre-contracts then that's a different kettle of fish,as they won't be here til the summer,but signings going straight into the first team for an instant increase in quality? Highly doubt it

Source? 

5 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

It was always going to be the case. We weren't just going to have a superb (at spfl level) team in one transfer window.

I'm certain Pedro said the exact same thing in an interview, had a similar league record, and was canned.

7 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Players are coming in....one thing I will say is they need to be of a standard ready to go straight into the starting 11 if we are to take this league to the wire.

Ok Dee..mind and leave the milk and cookies out

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

Zero idea what your on about aye ok no probs.

They're for Santa,mate.you know the guy who's gonna bring us umpteeen players of first team standard in a notoriously difficult transfer window..ok?

9 hours ago, TMB said:

I'm certain Pedro said the exact same thing in an interview, had a similar league record, and was canned.

Though I think the idea to move on from Pedro was correct, if he said that then he is right!

I personally believe we are going in the right direction under Gerrard, but whoever the manager is they needed 2 or 3 windows.