***Official Hibernian v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough game this. And Hibs supports think that the lack of away fans is helping them in the big games against Glasgow opponents. I don't know if that's based on fact, but that's what they think. Alfredo back and nice and fresh will help. With Barasic and grezda getting sharper every game, I don't think there is anything to fear - unless we don't turn up figuratively speaking. This is a huge 3 pointer and would set down a marker that the team that hammered Celtic just got pumped by us. Even more so, given we have them almost back to back.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Tough game this. And Hibs supports think that the lack of away fans is helping them in the big games against Glasgow opponents. I don't know if that's based on fact, but that's what they think. Alfredo back and nice and fresh will help. With Barasic and grezda getting sharper every game, I don't think there is anything to fear - unless we don't turn up figuratively speaking. This is a huge 3 pointer and would set down a marker that the team that hammered celtic just got pumped by us. Even more so, given we have them almost back to back.

Had a look at the Scotsman this morning, seems their fans are happy to sell out 3 stands, and don't mind leaving lots of empty seats next to the away fans, hibs fans, why you should never try heroin, fuckin vermin. 

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

Had a look at the Scotsman this morning, seems their fans are happy to sell out 3 stands, and don't mind leaving lots of empty seats next to the away fans, hibs fans, why you should never try heroin, fuckin vermin. 

they seem to think its some kind of cunning plan on their part and that the Glasgow clubs are foaming at the mouth at it all.

The junkies played out their skins on Sunday and the peados were utter shite.  One thing for sure is they will come out the traps flying for the first 15 minutes.   I think Alfredo being back will be a massive difference for us and if we play like we did against Hamilton (bar the poor finishing) then I think we'll be ok.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

they seem to think its some kind of cunning plan on their part and that the Glasgow clubs are foaming at the mouth at it all.

Yes, they were delighted how they never heard a peep from the reptiles, that said, the early goal probably fucked up the ira songbook. 

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Yes, they were delighted how they never heard a peep from the reptiles, that said, the early goal probably fucked up the ira songbook. 

maybe there's something to it. I dunno know. But it must be hurting their bottom line. might be a case of fans loving it and the boardroom cringing every time they see the matchday takings.

22 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

maybe there's something to it. I dunno know. But it must be hurting their bottom line. might be a case of fans loving it and the boardroom cringing every time they see the matchday takings.

Make no mistake its one of the reasons we have done the same for the beggars coming to Ibrox. 

Not that we won't sell it out or anything, that's not the issue but it will make a mental difference. 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Are we a better side since the last time we went to Easter Road? 

Are Hibs a better side since then? 

Think hibs were on a right bad run until they gubbed the reptiles, whatever mate, TLB will have them fired right up to play the Bears.

On 16/12/2018 at 16:56, Mols94 said:

Definitely think McCrorie, Jack and Arfield are our best midfield trio.

I agree. Coulibaly looks bereft of confidence at the moment and Ejaria is a quitter that doesn't deserve to be anywhere near our club.

Rossiter? The jury is still out on him.

So yeah, they are definitely our best 3.

20 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I agree. Coulibaly looks bereft of confidence at the moment and Ejaria is a quitter that doesn't deserve to be anywhere near our club.

Rossiter? The jury is still out on him.

So yeah, they are definitely our best 3.

Ejaria is away back to Liverpool mate.

Archived