***Official Hibernian v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Hibs will come right at us, some rough stuff thrown at us, it will be tight. 7-0 Rangers 

Hibs will come at us, which will suit us down to the ground. We simply cannot play against the bus parkers, however they cannot do that against us on Wednesday. I will be putting a wee deep sea on Rangers by 2, thinking that 7 might be a smidgin optimistic.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Fair play to Lennon. He has took more points off Brenda than any other cunt in the league in the last couple of seasons, maybe Clarke is up there aswell. 

Yet he looks like he couldn't give a fuck in doing it ...

I hate Hivs like a passion but I have to say .They were excellant today bullying the scum in midfield .Not many teams can say  that 

3 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

He is 1 player who can finish. If Lafferty had played him in today instead of shooting he would have scored.

Has had a lot of trouble starting, never mind finshing in the last few games, it'l be a tough game, Hibs will be well up for it after today, and I wouldn't start Middleton. I'd go with Grezda, mainly because of his experience.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Massive game!

McGregor

Tav

McCauley

Goldson

Barisic

McCrorie

Jack

Arfield

Candeias

Morelos

Middleton

2-1 to the famous!

this game will be too tough and physical for middleton   he should only be used as a impact sub

20 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Just watching Sportscene, Lennon absolutely gutted beating Sellik. What an embarrassment of a manager.

Hivs have been so shite for decades .They will accept anything from their manager 

One things for you .You will see snarling teeth ,goading of fans and foaming at the mouth on Wednesday 

Archived