Official: Steven Davis Returns

Broxi

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The rewriting of history by our own is nothing short of spectacular. 

If some want to forget about it now then fair enough that's up to the individual but folk are on the wind if they're saying they don't know why there is/was anger 

Yass!! Wee rat legend jump the ship homecoming.

I don’t know wether to cut my nose off to spite  my face here.

1 thing is for sure when Kent doesn’t play we lack any creativity and I think Davis is good enough to be that link up man to the front.

its a good deal tbf if he’s shite he goes at the end of the season, he’ll be forgotten.

if we win the league and he contributed all’s forgiven wee man.

so no pressure.

4 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

It's only 7 Jan but it feels like the DoF (and SG) have been pawing the earth waiting for the opening of the transfer window then shot off from the starting positions with a very effective plan to get the players they wanted quickly.    Whatever our views of the players coming in it is surely clear that the DoF and SG have a clear view of the sort of players they need now and in summer and have stormed on at pace to get them.    I think it is an impressive display of transfer dealings so hats off to the Dof and to SG.

There are lots of views understandably anchored in past events.  There are deep scars and its up to Davis to do as McGregor is doing and demonstrate real worth to Rangers in games this season.    Scars and memories of them fade over time - but are never forgotten.    But looking ahead I doubt if there are any in the Support that would not help to raise the roof off Ibrox when we win 55 even if the winning squad included players from a period in our history that caused so much pain.    

SG wants winners in the squad.   Players that have it in their locker to make a difference between full points being won and points needlessly dropped.   Defoe and Davis have that.    I hope they can bring that quality to maximum effect for Rangers this season.   

These transfers must also surely be rattling the bead rattlers.      And who is to say we are finished with transfers-in for this window.

👍

Top post mate .... especially the mention about the returning players who left under a dark cloud .... they more than any have to prove they are worth playing for us again ..... you don't often get a second chance to undo the harm you caused ... so hopefully like McGregor .... both Lafferty and now Davis can.

:UK: 

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Thankfully this place doesn't always reflect the views of the wider support and just like McGreggor and Lafferty, Davis will recieve a great reception on his return to Ibrox.

The same people that gave Kenny Miller a standing ovation after being sent off