Official: Steven Davis Returns

Broxi

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

The better posters are better than your average FF poster/twitter user but the dregs of the forum(blue avenger, backup, BP9, blue me, laudrupsleftfoot, keysersoze, the guy who keeps ranting about Brexit and about 20 others) are as bad as anything you'll find

Writing a review about users on football forums is probably one of the worst things I've ever seen online.

That, or this-

On 30/12/2018 at 03:32, Jeffrey said:

What's pirotin cos we're sniffing it

On 30/12/2018 at 03:47, Jeffrey said:

Mate we've ran out of gear and have started snorting aw the medicine ave got, this last stuff has brought tears to the eyes

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

The better posters are better than your average FF poster/twitter user but the dregs of the forum(blue avenger, backup, BP9, blue me, laudrupsleftfoot, keysersoze, the guy who keeps ranting about Brexit and about 20 others) are as bad as anything you'll find

Wow. God has spoken.

The better posters certainly won't be you ya wee fanny.

Enjoy poverty and your personality bypass and don't give up on getting that first svq level 1. You can do it.

😂

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Wow. God has spoken.

Enjoy poverty and your personality bypass and don't give up on getting that first svq level 1. You can do it.

😂

Oooooh them fighting words.

16 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I like Keyser

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wow. God has spoken.

😂

Coming from the clown that literally defends suicide bombers :lol:

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wow. God has spoken.

😂

Means a lot to me that you consider me God mate. I'm genuinely touched. x

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Can you name the 20 others mate, so I can issue a like if I am not included.

DELIGHTED Northern Ireland legend Steven Davis has spoken exclusively to RangersTV in Tenerife after signing a six-month loan deal from Southampton.

The 34-year-old midfielder, who has been handed the number 10 jersey, joined up with Steven Gerrard’s squad at the club’s training base in Costa Adeje this afternoon and he then got the opportunity to train with his new teammates for the first time this evening.

Before that, however, Davis – who won eight domestic honours and helped the Light Blues reach the UEFA Cup Final in his first spell at Ibrox from January 2008 until the summer of 2012 – sat down for a one-to-one interview to discuss his sensational return to the Gers.

He said: “I’m delighted to be back and looking forward to getting started. It’s been a little while in the making but when I found out the club was interested, this is the one that I wanted to happen.

“I found out there was interest a little while back and talks were ongoing between the two clubs to try and come to a conclusion. And then, when the decision is made, it all happens very quickly; so obviously I’m delighted to get it agreed last night and I was straight on the flight this morning to get out here.

It’s great to be back and I am obviously very familiar with the club. I’m sure there will be plenty of faces I recognise as I go along and I’m looking forward to getting back out at Ibrox.”

Getting the opportunity to work with Steven Gerrard, someone he has played against on many occasions before the Rangers boss hung up his boots, is something that excites the experienced Davis.

He continued: “He is an icon for any young player coming up and likewise for myself as well. I’m sure I’ll learn a lot from him and he’s obviously done a fantastic job in the six months he has been here.

“There seems to be a real good camaraderie within the squad and I’m looking forward to getting to know the boys a bit more this week.

“It’s a good introduction for me as well and then we’ll get back to Scotland and start the games.

I think the club has come a long way in the last couple of years. Obviously the Old Firm result was massive for everybody and it was a massive psychological boost for the boys as well.

“So it’s a great time to come in amongst it. I’m just raring to go and can’t wait to get out there.”